Y&R Discussion: Week of January 29th

• Members

pp_greet_016.gif and pp_greet_091.gif

Well, the time has come....The Pheila/Phyllis face to face is about to take place this week, and it's taking taking its toll on Lauren, Michael and Paul....

Expect to see more Amber stuff, possibly her bonding a little bit more with a certain married man.....

Sharon decides to help her friend in need by getting closer to the enemy.

Victoria spills the beans to Brad about his daughter.....

Jack has a confrontation with someone of the political relm....and the news for Jill and Kay arrives....

So, you all know the drill: Let's talk the GOOD, the BAD and of course the downright UGLY of Y&R this week.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Speaking of annoying and pointless character - I know it's not exactly this thread's purpose LOL! - this Cane guy gets on my last nerve. Enough already!

I'm still catching up and stuck half-way last week but this is oh so intriguing character is full of hot air. Please don't let him end up as Jill's son. The writing is that piss-poor obvious taht I can just hope LML - the mistress of crazy lunatic stuff - is using this as ploy of distraction.

• Members

Is this show watchable yet? I've tuned out for the past two weeks because all the characters are going around in boring circles.

I read the SOD recap and I think Jack is showing his true colors by going after Phyllis again and Sharon is buying a clue.

• Members

Okay, this is what I want to know: who's going to wind up having a drug problem after all this Sheila drama is over with?

Will it be Lauren, who's been edge on months, and the owner of the prescription medication?

Will it be Michael, who's been wigging out everytime he looks at Sheila then runs into Phyllis shortly after?

OR: Will it be Paul, who's had this nut job locked up in her own cell for months now, and seems to be reaching some sort of breaking point?

On another note, "Who the Hell cares what 's in Korbel's funky briefcase? They are really making Colleen play the "I gotta have some from the hot prof." really well.

The reliquary or course was dull....but I will be glad when they show who the person is that is ear hustling on the surveillance system...I say is the professor himself....but then again, they are doing a good job at making us think that he's the bad guy.

• Members

WTF Jana going into other people's property?

Victor/Victoria/Brad/Rebecca HATE. Please NEVER give Don Diamont a LEAD story AGAIN!

Maggie is supposed to be a tough cop but gets taken down by Sheila with a simple choke hold? Whatever

Tracey looked great today!

Dru should have just quickly handed over the phone to Neil while Carmen was talking.

• Members

LOL, I know they're trying to make Dru look "crazy" but that was so stupid when Dru could have quickly handed it to Neil, or put it on speaker. ARGH.

I wonder if Brad's character can ever be redeemed?

The previews show Nikki/Jill/Kay tomorrow. Woot.

• Members

Brad is Snooozeville compared to some of the other folks on the show....

That would be too easy for them to have Dru hand over the phone as soon as she heard Carmen's voice....Why do I get that whole "Sream" vibe going on LOL...that's what it seems like to me, like someone has one of those voice altering systems to use when they call :lol:

Archived