Y&R Discussion: Week of January 29th

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree and I also thought it was weird the way Korbel kept locking the door.....I still can't figure out if Korbel had supposedly locked the door before Kevin came into the room......

LMAO @ Pheilla in that wig in the preview for Monday....... :lol:

My Mom was watching with me tonight and asked if someone new was writing the show because it seemed a bit far fetched as far as Y&R goes.......

• Members

This show......is the pits right now. Colleen is letting her bottom half decide the fate of her entire family, and then when she turns out to be wrong, I hope that her family reminds her of how much a stupid little girl she acted like.

She makes me sick. And rigght now, there isn't one story on her that is keeping my interest. Maybe that's why I've missed the last two weeks of shows. :)

• Members

I agree with those who say that the writing & stories are getting better. I still don't like the art story but with everything else going on I can deal with it.

What I love most is that it seems like Y&R is using everyone in their cast right now except for poor Ji Min. Some are used more than others but if they are not in thier own story, Y&R finds a way to use them and have them on. I have not seen a show do that in a long time.

Latham has some flaws but that is not one of them.

I am very disappointed by the spoiler and I am hoping on top of all hope that the April 1st date in that spoiler is someone's idea of an early April Fool's Day joke. I am not getting too upset about it until then.

My favorite story right is the Phelia story, followed by the Jill/Kay story, and then the Dru part of the Carmen story. All the torturing of Dru and the Winters family has really kicked the Carmen story up for me.

ONe of the things that I really like is the connecting people between stories. Michael is on the outer fringe of both the Carmen story & the Phelia story. Nikki is on the outerfringe of the bring down Jack story, the Reliquary, and the Kay/Jill story. And so on. That is really good soap writing when you can do that. It helps to even tie stories that are not umbrella stories together and give them the feel of an umbrella story.

• Members

Friday's show was awesome!!

I had been hating the reliquary story, but it got a bit better yesterday. I was so intrigued by the "hidden" message. I just wish Colleen and Korbel didn't have to be involved. And I'm so sick of Colleen's attitude towards Kevin.

Poor Kevin...I miss Jana :(... but great use of Gloria, who is currently storyless.

AWESOME Pheila action!!! I absolutely LOVED that (as always, I just wish it were Kimberlin)!

Archived