Y&R Discussion: Week of January 29th

• Members

Man Paul I felt for you man. And he is soooo right. "She is just a psychopath." There is no need for any more to be said. Doug Davidson was good. :)

I can't wait for Korbel to shut Jana up tomorrow!

I wish Brad's story wasn't so dumb, because I kind of like Colleen interacting with her grandma.

Ohhh and Korbel made JT THINK today. The power of knowledge.

ETA: Glad that Dru SHUT gullible Neil up. She doesn't need to hear you defending that loser right now.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Steph, you should watch more often, I think the show has been really solid lately! Todays episode was pretty shocking, is Maggie REALLY dead? I didn't hear that and I'm devestated! :( Hopefully they bring back my dear Bug.

Adrienne Leon is rocking the place, I love how she strolls in with her fabulous coat and just kicks ass. I wish they would keep her more like this, less desperate.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jan 31 2007, 01:52 PM)
Adrienne Leon is rocking the place, I love how she strolls in with her fabulous coat and just kicks ass. I wish they would keep her more like this, less desperate.

I loved her lines to Victoria. "If I needed your permission, I would have asked." I love snarky Colleen, not the one that acts like she's in high school.

• Members

I had a really weird dream last night that me, Lily and Amber were all in high school together... and everyone gathered in the yard outside after class to watch Lily and Amber kick each other's asses. But in my dream, Amber had short, spikey hair.

• Members

LoL I really don't remember the details (who kicked whose ass). I just remember that I was talking to Amber in the girl's bathroom (because, apparently, I'm a girl in my dreams?) and she told me to hold her bag... she had somebody's ass to kick, LoL!

• Members

It was obvious that they are gearing up for Sharon and David to get closer together..

1. Sharon getting to talk to David more will eventually prompt her to have that conversation with Dru when she says

'Dru, maybe David isn't such a bad guy. I don't think he's the one that has been threatening you."

2. Will pull her away from Jack more; especially with what's to come for Phyllis (Sheila), you know that Jack will once

again gravitate towards her.

Either way it plays out, David and Sharon will be the new couple soon in the city of Genoa City.

• Members

Pheila was amazing today! When she shot Maggie, my mouth literally dropped. No emotion involved at all. Poor Paul. And I was just starting to like Maggie too :(

Surprisingly, Colleen was tolerable for me today. She's pissed that Victoria told Brad and she's not hiding it. Victoria needs to mind her own business. But when you have no life, you have to meddle in other people's I guess. There's only so much excitement being married to George Kaplan/Brad Carlton.

I thought for sure when Sharon mentioned Carmen's sister and Dru sent JT for more information that they were going to say Carmen has a twin sister. Glad they're not going down that route. I'm not at all interested in a David and Sharon pairing. I find David's character boring and definitely nothing that should be long-term.

I missed yesterday's show, so for the first scene with Nick and Phyllis, I thought it was Pheila. Phyllis was acting strangely at the beginning. I was like, did the switch happen already? :lol:

Actually liked today's show. Good job, Y&R!

• Members

I totally LOL on that line. God, MS totally rocks. I also loved the fact that Maggie knew that Shield was not Phyllis immediately. When MS started doing the Phyllis voice -- "Oh, I'm Phyllis Abbott, I mean Newman married to that hunky Nick." It was hilarious. Wow. She has really pulled this off. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

The past few epis have been great. Excellent balance with all the different stories playing on different days and mixing it up so that one story isn't dominating: Carmen, Reliquery, Phiela, Adrian/Colleen, Cain/Amber, Jill/Katherine. So much going on. The show is rocking!

Archived