Y&R Discussion: Week of January 29th

• Members

I am loving crazy face Sheila!

Now this is the actress I have heard about.

Bravo Michelle!

You do 'Crazy [!@#$%^&*]' perfectly!

I never seen Y&R up to John's death, so I missed out on the 'old' Phyllis and the other actress who was Sheila... >>Kimberlin Brown << *thanks Marland Rulez

Sheila as I see her today is scary...like insane run for your life your gonna die scary.

Like I'm scared to watch her, but at the same time I'm scared to not look.

But it seems rushed to me.

She dies with sweeps? Or Disappears again?

Oh,

Bye Jana. I hope your dead. *fingers crossed*

I hope Colleen disappears next.

Then Korbel.

And Brad.

I just want a quick end to this stupid story about art/codes/evil Professors...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Todays show was rocking and Michelle just amazed me. I dont take anything from Kimberly but Michelle for me has put her on spin on it.

When Shelia came down the steps and said "girlfriend you have some great clothes and what child should I choose I was dam."" Then she went on to say "I will take both." I was laughing and frightened for Summer/Fen.

As for the Brad storyline it needs to end now. I mean its boring and stupid one of the worst.

I also dont care about who killed Carmen but Victoria is killing it as someone who is loosing her mind and now I think Carmen had a twin and Carmen is very muc alive.

Take Down Jack Already.

• Members

It's a shame because the writing IS improving, but I just can't see myself sticking by after the big spoiler news we got. They are going to have to work overtime bringing people back to make me even consider staying. The new characters are largely good, but Y&R is fading away.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 2 2007, 01:51 PM)
It's a shame because the writing IS improving, but I just can't see myself sticking by after the big spoiler news we got. They are going to have to work overtime bringing people back to make me even consider staying. The new characters are largely good, but Y&R is fading away.

Holy F'ing Hell!!! :blink::o:huh:

I finally get to get into the board again after it was down yesterday, and come back to find that spoiler in the spoiler section........I am in shock, but honestly don't blame the person for doing what they are doing.....

• Members

The Brad storyline should have ended the minute it began :lol:

Bored to tears with Colleen and Professor Kornball; they are really doing a good job at trying to paint his character into a corner.

The Phelia/Lauren/Phyllis stuff was okay too....

Big YAWN with Jack's story, and the whole Victor and Nikki working together to make him pay.

• Members

I think it'a laughable the way Jack reported the Senator, the Feds showed up so quickly; and now Jack is going to help with getting the Senator to take the bribe....... :rolleyes:

Like others have mentioned Pheilla has the sass and outspoken ways that Phyllis used to display.......

I did laugh when Pheilla said what she did about loving babies and that she would never hurt them, the way she said it was too funny.....

Archived