Y&R Discussion: Week of January 29th

• Members

Brad is an [!@#$%^&*]. [sidenote: What else is new?] Dismissing Lily in her OWN home.

Jess Walton rocked her scenes today. I love her so, and that 'raspy' voice of hers. I admit that Jess and Goddard make a good looking mother/daughter. If they go that route, I hope that Jill BLASTS FauxNina and tell her to stay away from her son.

I was disgusted by FauxNina today! First she went from Daniel to JT. I'm tired of this puppet. And I felt ashamed for Daniel. Why oh why did he have to lie? On a positive note, I'm starting to feel CK again. Yay.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ya'll stop hating! Brad Carlton is the best male character on the show. I love that he's front and center even though the story has dragged on, like every other story on the show. His dimwit daughter is annoying me. Seriously can Colleen be any dumber these days? She's coming across as such a know it all but really looks stupid. I cant wait for her to get played.

• Members

I can't stand Brad. God, how I wish they would hook Victoria up with JT instead. Victoria went from teenager to hanging with the older set way too fast. She's still pretty young and I'd rather see her with someone who isn't old enough to be engaged to her mother or at least someone she has chemistry with. Brad makes her boring and he does the same for Sharon.

Michelle is doing an amazing job as Sheila. This plot is lame, but she's making it as good as it could be under the circumstances.

• Members

well she's not that young to be hanging out JT. Victoria is in her early 30s. Rememebr she's still older than Nikolas and Sharon who would have had a 16 yr old daughter this year. Brad looks young and hot. He and Victoria dont look mix matched in age.

• Members

Maybe not to you, but they sure do to me. The age difference between Brad and Vikki looks way bigger than the age difference between Victoria and JT. Vikki and JT look the same age to me, Brad looks a good 10 years older than Vikki. But age really isn't what matters to me. I think Amelia and Thad have a lot of chemistry. Vikki is just too boring with Brad.

• Members

I knew about Maggie leaving the show, but I didn't know it would happen today :o My mouth dropped when Pheila took out that gun and just shot her point blank. That scene reminded me of the Desperate Housewives episode when Carolyn Bigsby shot Nora. BANG!

Archived