Y&R Discussion: Week of January 29th

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's show was just ok for me, kind of boring yet had some really good moments to it, I really enjoyed the Sheila/Paul/Maggie scenes the most. Brad's storyline just needs to go away, how boring can you get?. Also would someone get a move on with the Murder Mystery, I am really trying to stay positive about that storyline but they are dragging it out for way to long imo.

• Members

LMAO. Y'all are cracking me up with your inscriptions.

As awful as this story is, it had provided some great laughs. Maybe if the actors involved were stronger, and we got some kick ass location shots, and the dialogue wasn't so dumb, then this story would work.

• Members

I saw the show for a couple of minutes last night. It was sooooooooooooo boring, BUT Michelle Stafford scared the hell out of me when I thought Sheila attacked Paul.

When did Colleen's milkshake became so tasty? She's such a sour puss.

Poor Dru. :unsure: Losing her mind.

• Members

I know I'm rare, but I like Amber and Daniel, especially now that he is with Not!Lily. Speaking of, I thought she looked fabulous today. Loved seeing Colleen stand up to Brad's sorry ass! He is such a womanizer and is currently cheating on his wife. The NERVE of him! And Don Diamont plays him so smug, how can anyone sympathize? DIE BRAD DIE!

• Members

Speaking of Colleen, it's funny that just a while back, she was snapping at Brad for butting in her business with J.T. ....What's even funnier is that Brad, who has hated J.T.'s litte guts for I don't know how long, suddenly his butt wants him to be all up in Colleen's business.

They are starting the 'keeping' little details from Lily... they are really pushing for an Amber/Daniel/Lily triangle...I was hoping that Amber would terrorize Colleen a little bit.

Archived