DAYS: Friday Jan. 26

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Put me on the ED bandwagon too :lol: .

Good show today.

I enjoyed the Shelle scenes. They really are being written well. Loved it when Belle compared Shawn to her father.

Victor/Lucas was good. I love that Hogan remembered how Lucas and Victor always had a father/son like relationship. Victor looked a bit upset when Lucas refused and told him to shove it. John Aniston always gives a great performance and he did so again today. Dattilo was solid too. Good scenes.

Loving Abby/Chelsea friendship scenes. Finally they are talking about normal things and not Nick, Max, and other stuff like that. I like them going to college and all. Loving the progression of Chelsea and Nick and I like that they are going to get dragged in to the on the run story.

Sami/EJ was great. Scott and Sweeney were on fire. It was very much like the old Marlena/Stefano confrontations. Love it when she calls him Elvis and her Samantha (Brandon called her it too but I digress).

Great stuff today. Very good week for Days.

• Members

Victor gives Lucas an ultimatum (bring back Claire or seek another job), the same day that EJ declares that he's ready to re-open his business and needs a partner ... coincidence? That outta be interesting.

Nick and Chelsea are really spiking my interest! Although, her transition from getting over Dr. Pattan (sp?) and having a thing for Nick happened too quick, IMO.

And, dammit, where are Hope and "Doodle-bug"?

• Members

I don't think Sami will go back to Mythic.

Lucas is determined to have her stay at home while she is pregnant. I don't think he will agree to letting her work. Rather, I think Lucas will go work for EJ.

That way, EJ has even more control, IMO. He can send Lucas away on non-stop business trips, and keep him busy.

• Members

While I LOVE your theory as well, I thought on Friday we already established that Lucas conceded his "male pride" would not get in the way of Sami's working? (the whole, this isn't the 1950s conversation).

But whatever.

So long as EJ has his chance with Sami -- and several at that -- I'm a happy camper!

EJami are SO where it's at.

• Members

Yeah, I saw that!

Yet, Sami is frightened of EJ, isn't she? Well, maybe not really frightened, but that's what she told Lucas, right? I can't imagine him letting his girlfriend spend so much (work) time with someone who she claims to be afraid of.

The way I imagine this working out is, Sami has already told EJ there is no way she would work for him. I think Lucas is going to run into EJ and make a deal with him and tell Sami about it afterwards.

I could be totally wrong. But, I just have a feeling that Lucas and EJ will be partnering up.

*BTW, Hi JSF! Been a while since those BB days!*

• Members

Just got to watch the episode, and it was a great end to an exciting week...Loved EJ and Sami's scenes..Ali and James rocked and play so well off each other..I agree with kenny, i got excited when Sami called him Elvis...

Chelsea and Nick were great once again, i love them..Hogan has worked wonders with Chelsea's character, and i can't wait to watch her get involved with the shelle story...The end with the phone ringing was a good cliffhanger...

Also it was nice to see John Aniston again...

Archived