DAYS: Friday Jan. 26

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am so proud of Lucas standing up to Victor. Did he really think Lucas would choose Philip?

Belle and Shawn were adorable. I loved the kiss on the cheek.

Sami and EJ, boy he was totally creepy today. What are his motives with her. He is very hard to read. I sat here with my mouth open when he told her he would try harder next time, since she said she was on birth control. eeekkkk! I flove you EJ! :wub:

How could I forget. Chelsea and Nick!!! :P I thought he was going to pass out after that kiss.

• Members

Finally able to watch today.

-Victor looked just stunned when Lucas said he couldn't help him. Definitely not what he was expecting from his right-hand man.

-Even when they're not in the same scenes together, Abby and Nick still interact! I'm sick of this! AHHH!

-What a coincidence :lol: The hospital needs a lab assistant, just as Chelsea's looking for a job. :rolleyes: Nick's in another pickle!

-I think I'm going to enjoy Abby and Chelsea going to college. I hope we get to experience the college life with them, like they did with Shawn, Belle, Mimi, etc. Hogan will do miles better than anything resembling Hartley House :lol: Hopefully, at least...

-EJ/Sami :D :D :D

-And it's officia!, The new shortened opening must be here to stay. I like it! It's different not to hear that music in the beginning and seeing the hourglass spin while the sun rises in the background, but I guess it gives us more seconds per scene and I'm all for that.

• Members

-Funny dialogue at the safe house with Merle. "No dope!" Belle looks so umcomfortable here. Prissy princess Belle slumming it with the bottom feeders of America? HA!

-Victor doesn't trust Philip? This should be interesting.

-EJ's creepy as hell, but Sami doesn't back down. This is so a Stefano/Marlena redux and I FLOVE it! Stefano could do any dasterdly deed, yet Marlena never feared him. She couldn't. She knew he would never intentionally hurt her. That same thing is going on with Sami and EJ. It's only the beginning stages, so Sami doesn't know all that Marlena has grown to, but she's not backing down. God, Hogan, put these two together romantically!

• Members

-Victor considers Lucas part of his family. I love that. No matter what tragic history he shares with Kate, Victor will always be a father figure to Lucas. Glad Hogan remembers this.

-The writers totally got me! I thought it was the real deal when Chelsea walked into the lab and Nick started covering the doc :lol:

-I love Chelsea :hearts:

• Members

-When did Abby get a job at Chez Rouge? Damn, these girls (Chelsea, Willow, Mimi) pull these two or more jobs like it's nothing. It's a surprise how much time they have to socialize, scheme and in Mimi's case, make out with men that are so not for her.

-EJ is such the charmer. I'm so enjoying this storyline and I'm enjoying Sami again. This just goes to prove that Sami is best when she's not in the loving scenes with Lucas. Sami isn't a happy character and when she is happy, it doesn't look right. Sami looks perfect with EJ. When he was kissing her hand, and then instantly knew she was pregnant, I got chills :D

• Members

-I'm so glad the way Hogan has written SHELLE thus far. When he was first brought on and broke up Philip and Belle and Mimi and Shawn, I thought that he would instantly put Shawn and Belle together. Instead, we find them, not as lovers, but as parents, looking out for the best benefit of their daughter. And through that, they are developing those feelings for each other again. They'er falling in love again. And for the first time, today, I saw the SHELLE spark again, only this time, Martha Madison and Brandon Beemer are in the roles. When Belle kissed Shawn on the cheek. Aww...

-Damn you, Lucas! I just stated how happy I was that the writers wrote you as Victor's son and then you go and do this!

• Members

AHH! EJ/Sami give me such chills. I love their scenes! Ahh! Ali and James work so well off each other, so much better than the chemistry she has with Bryan and that's A LOT.

I love how EJ calls Sami "Samantha" and Sami calls him "Elvis." I'm a sucker for those nickname-type things :)

Archived