Dirt

Actor87

• Members

I liked how tonight's show opening (the sex/scene with Holt/Lucy) was done. (As in camera effects.)

Poor Julia. :( You go get some help.

Jack Dawson's wife is a b!tch!! Haha...

Glad we got the 'worms' situation taken care of!! *gag*

:lol: Liked the slight Quizno's mention and the scenes between Don's new woman and Lucy. Hopefully, that ole witch doesn't end up turning him against Lucy! <_<

My mouth literally hit the floor when I saw what that boss man did with his sex tape of him and Willa. I'm guessing that any time she slips up or if she gets fired, in trouble, etc......he'll threaten to throw the sex tape out for all the public eye to see. Bad man!

Loved seeing that "Bulldog" lawyer guy tonight!! I loved the actor on one of my favorite shows of all time, Judging Amy.

I hope the guy who plays Lucy's brother isn't leaving the show :( I like him. :P But I see that Dear Old Mom returns next episode!! :P

I'm still confused about who killed the cheerleader....but oh well. LOL!!

Plenty of sex in tonight's episode. That's for dang sure!!! :lol:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tonight's eppy wasn't my favorite, but still as Actor pointed out, had some great moments.

I am glad, as well, that we sorta go this worms in the vomit thing cleared up. Still, very weird.

I'm kinda glad that Lucy's bro might be leaving, or is, I actually don't really like him and I was hoping I would. :(

F*ckin finally Julia gets some help. That chica has been on a fast track to hell since the pilot eppy.

I knew that guy who video taped him and Willa was a sleaze. He just looks the part. GAWD I can't stand him, and hope that Willa can get herself outta that quick.

And as ALWAYS, I loved everything with Don. He is definitely my fav on this show, next to Lucy.

Can't wait to see what happens next week! And we still have JA appearance to look forward too~

• Members

SPOILERS FOR THE NEXT 2 EPISODES:

2/20/07 Show:

Lucy has trouble sleeping; Willa teams up with Don to uncover a secret celebrity wedding.

I'm beginning to suspect that Lucy's inability to sleep is because she is actually beginning to get to herself. All everyone has said. About her not loving anyone, etc.

2/27/07 Show:

A former child star takes the magazine staff hostage, forcing them to produce an entire issue about him. In the meantine, Lucy wonders if he is really a threat or simply a harmless has-been looking for publicity.

I wonder who will play the former child star? :huh: That'd be neat if they could get an actual former child star. :P

----------------------------------------

I believe the site that I get these from is having trouble with episode titles. The main link says the 2/27 show is entitled "The Sex Issue". However..once you click it, the title changes to "This Is Not Your Father's Hostage Situation".

• Members

Hmm, I think you might be on to something about this Lucy sleeping situation. The past couple of eppys seem to be hinting at Lucy coming to a realization of sorts. It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

As far as this celebrity wedding, ~Don's involved, I'm there :)

This eppy sounds really good, and like you said, I'd love to see a 'real' former child star take the helm with this role. I loved seeing Chris Knight and Adrienne(sp?) on that one eppy, there bit part was hilarious.

:lol: seems like it~ I just love this show, and I have a good friend who does as well. We always try to get together on Tuesday night's~

• Members

awe, at first i was kinda confused when I read this, but then I realized I still had my thumb on the *dumbass button* and so i quickly took it off and what you were refering to surfaced. That totally sux! The *good friend* of mine, that watches it with me, also happens to be someone I am oh so attracted to right now...ugh, but i'll take friends w/ benefits for now... :lol:;)

• Members

Hey, I love this show! You two aren't the only ones who watch it. I just missed the last episode. I have to catch it this weekend. Sounds good...

If the former child star is Screech, I will puke.

I think it would be funny if they got Adam Rich from Eight is Enough or someone like Willis from Different Strokes.

• Members

The site obviously mis-counted episodes. The one after "This Is Not Your Father's Hostage Situation" is "The Sex Issue".

And just FYI, I know I posted it before but the episode before the season finale is titled "Caught On Tape".

:P Hmmm...wonder what that's gonna be about? :unsure::P *cough*Willa*cough*

Add to the spoilers for the next episode:

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

• Members

WowEE. I loved last nights eppy!

First, I'm uber excite that Paul Ruebens has been in this many eppys, his character and acting are just great for this show and he seems to have great chemistry with the rest of the cast.

Great stuff with Don, as usual. I just want to marry that guy, LoL ....and Willa is really growing on me. I liked seeing them work together.

So, as usual, Julia looks like she might be making it, and then bam, she loses it again. But what was Holt thinking showing up with cold chicken wings? What a TOOL, in that sense anyway.

And WTF is going on with Lucy's story/her dead father/her mother and now these pictures of her? Looks like that rival tabloid might be involved? Pretty creepy stuff when she was in the garage and that scary looking chick sped by.

And next week's eppy looks intense. Ah, I love Lucy. She would have the balls/gaul to try and convince this *former child-star* to give her a story as all of that goes down. I love it.

Archived