Dirt

Actor87

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Luvvvvvvvvvv it! What a crazy show!

I really liked that little break down CC's chaarcter had while looking at her dad's belongings. Adds alot of depth to the character.

Like the crazy guy who does the voice overs during the recaps. He's crazy, but he's also quite sypathetic.

• Members

I was about to fall out of my bed the first five minutes.

Don having sex with the noticeably pregnant/noticeably deceased movie star Kira.

Lucy getting off with her vibrator, only for her mom to call right in the middle of it. :lol:

And then towards the end of the episode when the noticeably pregnant/noticeably deceased movie star Kira gave birth to a litter of kittens.....I didn't know whether to laugh or...I just don't know. :blink: *gulp*

• Members

Fuckin' loves it! Nice to see a thread for this show. I really think it has promise/potentional.

Love, love, love Don and his kooky self. I was thrilled when the ever beautiful Shannyn Sossasman lasted more than that first eppy(which wasn't the strongest Pilot I've seen, but still set things up) ~I just loved this whole storyline with her character and Don....very David Lynch and the way they shoot it...very cool

Always loved Courtney Cox....and I think she ROCKS this roll. Definitely depth to her character as we have seen some of reasons of why she may be who she is know...and such...

About died when I saw Grant Show go down on Eric?, Lucy's brother....who knew we'd ever see good 'ol Jake(MP) do that....just great...

The scene from last week's eppy, with Lucy's employee, can't remember her name, but when she goes to get the Dirt on that good girl singer and winds up having to take the drugs...LoL...and this week with that doctor in his hotel room...LMAO...GROSS!

Not really liking the stuff with those two aspiring actors...I just don't sympathize with their characters AT ALL....maybe that will come later on? who knows...

Overall, definitely a keeper, IMO... :)

• Members

Yeah. Jennifer Aniston will be appearing.......

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

....As an editor from a rival tabloid, who is also a lesbian, and actually swaps pit with Courtney Cox's character.

E

N

D

And this is all on the season finale in late March.

Archived