Dirt

Actor87

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oooohhh!!!! I thought it was Maeve Kinkead (Vanessa, GL)!! :P

I'm too tired to type but I agree with everything you said, Mateo.

Hated the photo guy getting beat up. And Don debating whether to get the shot or help Marquee. :(

:huh: Rather confused by Don dropping off a roll of film with Marquee at the hospital. BTW, that Marquee guy just didn't sit with me right. I'm like Lucy. I'm very protective of Don. :lol: I don't like Abby or Marquee! :lol:

I think that Maeve girl was the blonde headed employee that was talking to Lucy right before Don came in with blood on his hands. :huh: Maybe. Maybe not.

Liked Julia's haircut.

:huh: Kind of confused about the next epi. Did Gage have a copy too? And he leaked it? What's the deal?

Hey :lol: At least Julia'll get some press.

I'm holding on to my stalker suspects. I'm off to dirtinthetrunk.com to do some more digging though. :D

• Members

Ooh, ok, I'll be honest, I never knew who she was, Maeve, but now I do. :)

And ya, the whole Don/Marqui thing was kinda nuts, but in an uncomfortable way. I still think, even though Lukas Haas is only acredited in that eppy, that we'll see him back next season.(still hoping that there is one)

Yes, that was wierd to see Don drop off that role of film to Marqui, and me too, he didn't doesn't sit well with me. I think he might be some sort of insider, for somethine else, who knows though. I'm going about this whole show, pretty much spoiler free, small things here and there, but nothing major.

Either Gage had a copy or someone from DirtNow is working Lucy and stole a copy from her. But ya, at least Julia will get her much wanted press, :lol:

• Members

Dusty!!

I haven't watched the eppy yet, but I've heard that the ratings for the show have been drastically down since the premier. You know/hear anything about this? I don't know what I will do if it doesn't come back for a second season~ :unsure:

Comments/Thoughts on tonight's eppy to follow later :)

• Members

Eh....I didnt really like this episode.

Don seemed WICKED extreme tonight.

And I'm so sick of Julia I could scream

Did like the fact that her world came crashing down around her, though. I knew it'd happen sooner or later.

Nice seeing Lucy's bro again. Whats up with his girlfriend though?? :huh:

It was obvious the writers are trying to make us think Don's the stalker. :rolleyes: Whatever.

Perez Hilton can blow me. :angry: I never liked that jerk-off! And was the show Julia on supposed to be a rip off of "Oprah"?

On a scale of 1 to 10....it was a 5 or a 6.

I CAN'T EFFING WAIT FOR THE FINALE THOUGH!! WOW!! J.An looks hott as hell....(I :wub: her!)....and I can't wait to find out who the stalker is!!

• Members

yaya! glad to see another Dirt lover in da house B)

Dusty, I pretty much agree with all you had to say. I'd prlly rate it a 7 though. I really liked Don's stuff tonight and Lucy looked HOT in that black get-up, very cool with the blood tear. I like when Don doesn't take his meds. Is that wrong? :lol:

Lucy bro kinda bothers me, I liked him at the beginning, but he just didn't really grow on me. That said, I'm definitely confused as well with this whole g-friend thing? What up with that? And she doesn't speak, LoL

Julia, dear LAWD get rid of her already. I don't like her or really care for the actress. It was pretty crazy though, the whole setup of her downfall.

I'd say yes to that show being an Oprah 'like' thing and more power to ya with the hate for Perez.....man that guy grates on me. Yuck!

And WOWEE, JA does look smokin'! I think she looks a lot better than when she was on friends, just my opinion though. Can't wait for the finale either! Let's just hope it's not the last eppy!!

Scotty, you're missin' out! If they replay the season, try and watch it, if you are interested. I don't think you will be disappointed. :)

• Members

Last week's epi was great! I thought Perez would have more lines, but his small role accomplished what is what meant to.

I'm glad Lucy stuck it to Julia. I knew she was the one who leaked the info.

That photographer guy, he's obviously conjuring up images of all these people assoociated with Lucy. His split personality wants to kill her. He did say he was off his meds.

I hope the show comes back. Courtney is gorgeous and the show is GREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!

• Members

Oh, I loved it as well. I hope at least, that the season finale closes things up, so if it doesn't come back, it will all have still been worth it.

Here's to hoping that Julia won't be back for a second season, LoL, and ITA Courtney is gorgeous, I loved, loved, loved her in that black dress with the blood tear, but I'm weird like that :lol:

• Members

That's Marqui. He's a photographer guy that helped out a skitzofrinic(sp.?) Don for a day or so. Later, Marqui got jumped and Don, torn between helping him and getting the perfect shot for the magazine. Don later went to check on Marqui after he was beaten into a bloody coma.

In this episode, Don's skitzofrinia resurfaced because...well, Don hates to take his pills, thus Marqui was a hallucination...not a split personality. And you're right. The voices in his head ARE telling him to kill Lucy "to save her". But we all nkow the bond that Lucy and Don have is far too strong for Don to kill her.

• Members

I thought the finale was great.

Willa is such a b*tch. She's a Lucy wannabe.

Jennifer Aniston was hilarious. I think her character loves and hates Lucy all at the same. She wants to get her in bed, but doesn't mind ruining her by blabbing all to Julia.

I was surprised about who the stalker turned out to be.

But the ending..my poor lucy! Damn that b*tch Julia. I have a feeling that Julia is actually the one who died and she just stabbed Lucy. It was so like lucy to want Don to take pictures first instrad of calling 9 11.

• Members

Oh. My. Word!

Mother. Of. Holy. Cow. Crap.

WOW!

Willa is going to be the next Lucy.

I didn't even much care about the stalker reveal or the much hyped-Jen/Court kiss.

Loved Jennifer Aniston's character. Hopefully, she returns for more episodes in the future.

Was kind of confused by Brent writing "Lucy" on a tape and then it showed a girl that looked like Lucy in Lucy's chair.

Shocked to see the people tailing Holt and Lucy worked for J.An's character, Tina.

Couldn't freaking believe the final scene. Thought Don was talking crazy when he told Lucy to call him when she needed him. But then, she actually did.

I'm thinking that either....

1) Julia stabbed Lucy, Lucy stabbed Julia, Julia died, Lucy collapsed.

2) Julia stabbed Lucy, Julia ran off, Lucy collapsed.

3) Julia stabbed Lucy, Lucy stabbed Julia, Julia collapsed, Lucy collapsed.

One of those three....

Wow. Still can't believe what all happened.

Archived