Dirt

Actor87

• Members

:lol: suds, that would draw you in ;)

It airs on Tuesdays at 9pm(here where I live) on FX....you should really watch it my friend....(there are also multiplays throughout the week...pretty much the same schedule that Nip/Tuck adhears to in the fall)

and those two guys, well one is none other than Jake from Melrose Place.... woop, woot, lol

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ron, that episode aired not this past Tuesday..but the Tuesday before that.

It transpired when Courntey Cox's character's little brother, who's gay, met up with Jack Dawson, a big time action movie star (very Vin Diesel-like) to go over plans for remodeling Jack's place. (Courntey's character's brother is an interior designer.)

Anyways, the brother asked Jack if he could ask him something, but it might be out of line. Jack assured him that he had been thinking the same thing, reached in, shoved his tongue down his throat, and then proceeded to go down him right beside the pool.

Hope that helps ya, ya big horn dog :P;) (j/k)

• Members

SPOILERS FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!

If you don't wanta know...don't read 'em! :P

"You Don't Know Jack"

Lucy publishes photos of action-movie star Jack Dawson in the arms of her brother Leo; menacing visitors threaten Brent Barrow to reveal Lucy's source about the murder of Aundre G; Julia interrupts a photo shoot for Holt.

Here's the titles of the remaining episodes of the season...

The Secret Life of Altar Girls

Come Together

The Thing Under the Bed

The Sex Issue

Pap Smeared

Caught on Tape

• Members

Don't know what exactly to say about tonight's episode. :huh:

I couldn't stomach watching the knee-breaking incident. But how the heck did they break both his knees and then...Lucy says they don't know if he's going to make it... :huh: I sure hope someone either puts Tweety behind bars or returns him the misery and pain he's inflicted on Aundre and Tyrese four-fold.

Julia is such a trainwreck. Her crashing Holt's photo shoot was just the icing on the cake for me not to like her character anymore. I thought she'd get better..bounce back..but it's not looking that way.

I'm soo glad that Lucy finally saw that What's-Her-Name wasn't as bad as what Lucy thought. LOL at the phone convo Lucy overheard.

Wayne Brady gave one heck of a performance. His character had that poor guy begging for mercy. I seriously had to change the channel though when he started talking about chopping up :huh: .....AUGH! :o It hurts even thinking about it.

:lol: at the opening when JackyBoy was getting his hammer polished by his trainer. And :lol: at Leo wanting revenge. But...now that he's gotten revenge, will he regret it..ya know...since Jack now knows Leo/Lucy are siblings? :blink: One must wonder....

Gah...I swear...every episode...Don continues to amaze me. I was ROTFLMAO when he was giving his meds to those poor kittens. :P

Next week doesn't look so good. <_< I mgiht not tune in. Looks like it's gonna be a total snoozefest.

• Members

Loved this episode. This is fast becoming one of my new favorite shows. I hate the name Jack Dawson though, makes me think Titanic. This show did an amazing job with casting. I can't believe that is Laura Allen from AMC playing Holt's girlfriend Julia. I hated her on AMC but think she rocks on this role. Carly Pope who I have loved since Popular rocks in every scene she is in. I knew that Grant Show could be a bad guy, he is doing a fantastic job. I thought it was funny his trainer was going downtown as he was lifting weights above him.

And Wayne Brady. DAMN! He was scary last night! I was so impressed. Awesome episode and I am hooked

• Members

Well said my friend! This has definitely become one of new favorite shows as well. This last eppy was pretty good, not my fav, but still kept me entertained. I knew that Jack Dawson was going to be a slime like that and I don't really like Lucy's bro, so, but it still sucked when he got punched. Of course, anything with Don was great, as usual. LMAO when the cat talked to him.

And yes, yes, WB's character was uber crazy and I never would have pictured him in a role like that. He did do a good job though, scary, but with that dark sense of humour. Loved it!

• Members

SPOILERS FOR THE NEXT 2 EPISODES:

THE SECRET LIFE OF ALTAR GIRLS

To assist Willa investigate the murder of a teenage girl in a small California town, Lucy delegates her onetime mentor to help. In the meantime, Holt and Lucy's growing attraction towards each other arrives to a boil, and Julia slumps into the arms of Garbo and deeper into drugs.

COME TOGETHER

When her source takes back her story, Willa's excitement over her first story fades. In the meantime Lucy's relationship with Leo and her coming with DirtNow are jeopardized by Jack Dawson's lawsuit.

• Members

I love the spoilers! Thank you for posting these! These episodes look so good.

Am I the only one who, when hearing the name Jack Dawson, thinks of the Titanic? I can't help it, I just hear Rose yelling, "Jack!"

and Jack saying, "I'll never let you go."

Archived