Dirt

Actor87

• Members

Okay. There's big discussion on the boards over at a site that say the guy that played Sammy Winter is the same guy that does the Geico caveman commericals. All I can say is: Frakkin' idiots!! They talk different, look different, they're not the same guy. :rolleyes: Retard!!

Ian Hart did some of his best work ever! When Lucy got hit with the gun and Sammy was threatening Don, Ian was acting his fuggin' socks off! Gah, I love than man!!

The butt plug was just priceless. :lol: Especially when Will was woozy, telling the cleaning lady about it. And even more so when it fell out as he was negotiating with Sammy.

Hated Julia! I can not stand the actress, nor the character!! Holt just needs to get the fug up outta there!

There was little said about the stalker except for the beginning 3 minutes or so. I still think it's Jack, Leo, Don's waitress girlfriend, or someone associated with Lucy's past/father.

My mouth literally hit the floor when Kenny died!! I mean, I knew that Sammy was gonna shoot him. Beacuse not only had he just seen there were 'no new developments' on the TV, but Kenny was being a little too stand-back'ish. But now...looking back at it...I wondered why they'd given him so much air time this episode. Coudln't stand that blonde bimbo he was talking with though. :rolleyes:

And WTF was with that Gage guy laughing after Kenny got shot and then coming back, grabbing the gun, and NOT shooting Sammy?! :rolleyes::blink::huh:

Next week looks sooo goood!!! I can't believe they're 'out'ing Willa/Brent as a character this early.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, yes, idiots they are indeed....those two guys are totally different people, they have to be.

ITA!! His character, is by far, my favorite on this show. Him and Lucy are it for me. I like Holt and Willa and a couple of the others, but those two are friggin' great. Cox and Hart have great acting chemistry together.

hilarious! That cleaning lady was one crazy cool cat .... :lol:

ITA, I'm ready for her to be gone.....

ya, this whole stalker thing adds just one more crazy layer to this show. I still think that it might have something to do with Lucy's past and perhaps a rival tabloid?

See, I didn't even see it coming, I was absolutely shocked, and straight in the head, wow!

lol, i laughed when Gage said "He just killed Kenny", but ya, I have no idea why he didn't shoot him, I mean c'mon!

Ooh, I can't wait either! It's become my new weekly obession!!

• Members

*grabs Mateo by the shoulder as we walk into the sunset*

This is going to be the start of a bee-yoo-tuh-ful friendship!! :D

:P:lol:

Oh and elaborating on the Kenny thing, I say I knew he was gonna shoot him but I thought the foot. The shoulder. Maybe the groin. But I never even thought SMACK DAB IN THE HEAD!!! :o

• Members

I love it! :):P

I get what you're saying, ya, the knee or something, but dude straight up shot im in the head. The only other person who I know, personally, that watches the show, was over here last night, so we watched it. Both our jaws dropped, and then I replayed it, lol.....

Oh, next weeks eppy is going to be just as great, I know~!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Whew, what a long, busy week, but only one more and then spring break for me!!

...let's get to the Dirty stuff :P

So, first, I'll start with those previews for next week. WTF? I know Dusty and I were both left a bit confused with what they were talking about. All I can say, is that this looks like setup for her rival, the editor of some other tabloid, if I'm not mistaken. When does JA come on? I wonder how many eppys were orderd.

Can we say Jessica/Ashley Simpson, and their dad with that one story. I still can't believe that Willa has opened up this much. Remember when she first went to Garbo and took those drugs? She's a regular crazy cat now, LoL But I'm really liking her now.

Also still enjoying the tension between Lucy and Holt. I think it may have been the eppy before, ya it was, where she made him tell her what he wanted on the phone...loved it! Julia continues to annoy me.....

And again, can we get any more original and intriguing with Don's character/story? I love it and am fast becoming a fan of the actor. I was happy to see some 'crazy' stuff with him too, as bad as that sounds. My mouth hit the floor when his 'girlfriend' sat down on that cake. LMAO....and then they started laughing and Don was clapping...classic!

• Members

I agree with everything you said, Mateo!

I was ROTFLMAO when Don saw 2 Abby's. Also loved the inference to the Simpson sisters. And again, loved the Lucy/Abby sparks.

Okay. Now I'm confused. I remember after the pilot episode, it showed that booty call of Lucy's. The one she tasered. And in the "This season on Dirt..." preview, it showed him dressing and he said "So what am I? Just a booty call now?" and Lucy replied "Yeah." or something like that. :huh: But yet, we haven't seen that yet. :blink:

--------------------------------------------------------------

On the next episode:

"Pap Smeared"

Lucy's stalker embarrasses her at work with pictures of her and Holt's intimacy.

• Members

You're right! We haven't even seen that guy since then, have we? Just this 'budding' relationship with Holt. Hmm, interesting~! Guess we'll have to wait and see. I can't wait for the 27th, it's the first eppy with JA, hopefully we'll get some more answers then.

I simply love this show! :)

• Members

I love this show too! I just watched the Sex episode last night. Man, talk about the Simpsons. THey even referenced the famous Joe Simpson DD's statement about Jessica.

I think the stalker is the publisher, I forget his name. It looks like the picture came from the vault. I would imagine that there are cameras in there. If pictures come up about Holt and Lucy next week with the same quality, I would wonder if they were from a security camera, not a digital camera. I think he wants something on Lucy since she has something on him (his affair with Willa).

Loving Willa btw...

• Members

Nah....all this started WWAAYY before Lucy ever knew about Brent/Willa.

I think it's either someone associated with the Sealove man, someone associated with Jack Dawson, someone associated with Prince Tyrese, or it might even be Abby or Lucy's former booty buddy Cal.

• Members

^^LoL, I'll be honest, I didn't even know who that was, Maeve Quinlan, but IMDB has her listed in both the first eppy and the Sex Issue eppy. I don't even remeber a character named Kitty Ryder, do you? (maybe I should lay off the peace pipe for awhile, :lol:, kidding...)

and I can't believe we only have two more eppys! It all went by so fast, but I guess 13 is a pretty solid number to start off with. I'm going to be totally shocked if this doesn't come back for a second run. Not to mention uber hearbroken~

Last night's eppy was pretty good.

Brent shaving his sideburns really suprised me. Funny how the 'player' get's played by Willa. She's totally grown on me.

Loved the whole set up with this episode too. Where we kinda started at the end, and then flashed back. Just one more reason I love the directing on this show.

CC continues to deliver as Lucy as well as IH with Don. Those two deserve some nominations for the next round of primetime emmys, IMO.

This stalker stuff has be completey intrigued. I can't wait to find out whats going on.

And the 'thug' 'gangbanger' photographers, :lol:, how funny.

All around, just a great, crazy eppy.

Also, I'm assuming that we might see more of JA, since she is only coming in for the last eppy, in the second season, if there is one. I'm still hooked on the theory that her character might have something to do with this whole stalker thing.

Archived