YR: TV Guide Online Interview with Michelle Stafford

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol:

Actually, I think she's a whole lot more respectful when it comes to discussing Kimberlin Brown than another actress was recently. And she seems to genuinely admire her and even offers hope to KB fans that she can still return.

It's a pretty good interview, especially where she discusses how she prepared for the role. Very insightful.

• Members

It was insightful and I loved her response to the "slutty" remark. LOL!

I still consider her acting not at all great as of recent, though. The writing sure plays a major role here and who knows how much worse it could be with someone else.

Interesting sideline insight: MS refers to this story in the past tense. Hence it seems to be already over. And why am I not surprised?

• Members

One thing i do NOT appreciate is her calling the character of Sheila a freak. I have a feeling she is not aware of the incredible vulnerability and heart instilled in the character, which was never more evident than on B&B in the 90s. But at least she knows its Kimberlin's role, so im hoping that this Pheila character will be revealed to be an imposter who has been heavily bribed and is pretending to be Sheila for Paul's benefit.

• Members

Michelle seems to understand that she can't just mimic Kimberlin's performance, but IMO that's exactly what she's done. And why would I want to watch Michelle as Kimberlin as Sheila if I could just have Kimberlin as Sheila? It really didn't work IMO.

• Members

ITA with Michelle that Sheila is a freak because, IMO she is. I do repect the fact that Michelle still considers Kimberlin as Sheila. That shows how much she respects her. And I love the fact that Michelle calls Phyllis a slut and a filthy whore because some actors take there characters too serious. Like Sharon Case did in a recent interview, she said that Sharon (Newman) would never go after a married man when we all know Sharon would be shacking up with Brad right now if he would let her.

• Members

Sharon Case gives the worst interviews.

Michelle was honest and very insightful here. And Sheila is a freak. Seriously. I think she's doing a good job, and I never want to see Kimberlin Brown, or Sheila in any form on Y&R again. The character can go chew up scenery on B&B.

• Members

PHYLLIS is the [!@#$%^&*] freak! That nutbag hit a woman with her car when she didnt get her man and then carefully swept that one under the rug so Michelle really needs to take into account her own character's freakishness before she so boldly judges the freakishness of another. At least Sheila KNEW she was unstable and tried to get help, but those FREAKS Stephanie Forrester, Maggie Forrester and LAUREN FENMORE tried to drive her insane again through a gaslighting plot. Lauren is a whore and a freak. Peter Barton who was Scott Grainger said this himself in an interview, Lauren only loves herself and doesnt really know how to love anyone.

Phyllis and Lauren can go to hell! Sheila is an emotional wreck and is a VICTIM.

• Members

I love Michelle for saying this!

THANK YOU! Im glad she gets it.

Oh I love Sheila but she's definetly a freak. Come on, the haunting of Lauren back in 2005. Get a life! Too be so obsessed with someone that you have to get plastic surgery in order to get close to them, just screams freak

Archived