AMC: Friday

• Members

I could barely stomach Babe lecturing Bianca today. As if she had any room to stand on a sopa box which she is so soiled by lies. :rolleyes:

Josh continues to be a bore in his stalker role. You would think he's osme 40 year old virgin which explaims why he is snifing after Pine Valley's easiest lay.

Speaking of Babe, yet again, the show is TOO much about her. She is in every scene or at the very leas talked about. I found the ending to be quite cheesy with Zoe/Zarf begging for her help. Listen to Donald, Zarf. Don't get in the mud with pigs!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not feeling the Babe knows all, Bianca is wrong for the way she thinks. GMAB!

When Winnefred came in and told JR he had a visitor, I thought to myself, oh I hope its Kendall, then immediatly "yeah right" came to mind. I gasped when she walked in the room. Maybe unpopular opinion but I have always enjoyed JR and Kendall together and wish the rift would stop. I know what he did was wrong, yada yada, hey if people can forgive Tad for the MMM, then JR and Kendall can be salvaged.

Jonathan discussing his anger with Annie, I like the fact that he knows he feelings were wrong.

I stopped reading spoilers in hopes that it could make me enjoy the show more, but it doesn't always help.

• Members

I think JR should be recast with an actor that's actually... likeable? :unsure: I've said this with some friends, that Jacob Young's portrayl is sooooo one note, as if JR's got a permanent barbed rod shoved up his ass. Even when he's given insults, he snarls them and shouts them, instead of making them enjoyable the way Vincent Irizarry did with his Chandler/Martin insults, or the way Lucci does with her insults toward Babe or ex-Brooke.

I am so tired of this storyline turning into All About Babe and Her Stalker... and a serial killer, too. :unsure:

• Members

I don't think it is out of character for Kendall to forgive anyone. She had so much hatred for Erica and Greenlee for so long, and their relationships changed. I do realize that what JR did was made him totally off his rocker, but hey it's OMO. Stranger things have happened on soaps. Especially this one.

• Members

I like Jacob Young as JR and disagree about his performance. He's great at showing the vulnerability and pain behind the hurtful words and actions, imo.

I think Kendall should forgive JR since she knows how irritating Babe can be and she must have wanted to kill the [!@#$%^&*] before, too. I also really liked the Kendall/JR friendship. If the 2 of them teamed up, Babe wouldn't stand a chance!

At least Bianca maintained her hatred of Babe in today's episode. I hope she never forgives her.

• Members

LOL...I love my girl Kendall. To Babe "Your nothing but a stupid, pathetic, criminal loving b-tch"

Another great line. Bianca to Babe "When will you stop beleiving everyone's BS" Hard to do Binks when Babe still continues to believe her own BS. I do have to admit that Babe caught her when she said that accepting Zoe was no different than Babe instantly accepting Binks

• Members

Why are you attacking me? I thought SON was a place where we can freely express our opinions without being attacked and told that we're wrong?

Hypocrisy is so much fun. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, here's my conundrum... I despise Babe. Totally abhor the whore. Really and truly... But I found myself on her side today. Well, strike that. I was on Zoe's side -- as is Babe. These asswipes in Pine Valley are so dense, they can't tell sh!t from shinola. They share, maybe, a single brain cell among them and all do the time honored tradition of cluelessly ganging up on someone and pelting them with as many insulting superlatives as possible because they all need a scapegoat -- and then have zero remorse for their weeks of dehumanizing gangbang once the real culprit is found. In fact, they will continue to rationalize their hatred and/or treatment of that person by using the justifier of, "Well... he played mind games with us while the real killer was on the loose..." Nevermind the fact that their collective peabrains had already accused, judged and convicted them and wouldn't listen to the truth, regardless of if the person told them or not.

They did that with Zach for the last two years, and now Zach's one of them doing it to Zoe.

Bianca needs to be slapped. Such a dumb ass. Okay, so you think Zarf was just trying to bed the lesbian (do we REALLY need to hear her whine that phrase or any variation of it again?), but you nipped it in the bud. Why the hell are you still whining? He didn't touch you, he didn't expose himself, he didn't even imply he wanted to have sex with you. I know you don't believe in the Saint Bianca hype, but sweetie, is your cootie kitty really all that fabulous that it shall be revered as holy or else off with your head?

Calm down. :rolleyes:

If I have to see Josh chase after that Pig in a Wig one more time.... UGH! Like I said, this storyline has become about Babe and her stalker Josh... the serial killer is just window dressing.

I won't even talk about Jonathan discussing the fact that he was so angry that he was going crazy with an axe and chopped down a couple of trees on Wildwind's grounds. You know. Wildwind? The late Edmund's property? The property where Jonathan went crazy, took a shovel and killed a paralyzed Edmund and proceeded to set the place ablaze?

I think Marla Kanelos did a good job.

• Members

Good God I wanted to harpoon Zach today. How Joan Crawford/"Mommie Dearest" was it when, in a fit of paranoia, he knocks the coffee out of the bodygaurd's hands, scolds him for not checking it first and for leaving to go get it in the first place (something Kendall asked him to do), then forcibly demands that he cleans it up? I would have so been like "Oh hell naw. I hope the killer gets yo ass next!"

I could get behind Kendall tearing down Babe, but I never take any of her attacks serious at all because half of the stuff she accuses Babe of, she's just as guilty. "You're nothing but a stupid, pathetic, criminal-loving [!@#$%^&*]." Kendall is stupid, but that's totally my opinion and completely subjective. I think it was pretty damn pathetic when she locked Greenlee in a fricken tower room just so that she could run on down and marry Ryan at the Thousand Islands. What she's doing now with Ryan and Emma is pretty pathetic too. And criminal-loving? PLEASE! This is the woman who is married to a man who caused the entire town to blackout. This is also the woman who pretended to be married to and pregnant for the man who raped her sister. And this is also the woman who embraced her "long-lost" brother Trey even though he burned her mother's house down (with her sister inside) and framed HER for it! [!@#$%^&*] PLEASE! And not to mention she visited her friend JR today, the one who pushed her sister off a balcony.

If Bianca has something to say about Babe, good. She needs to let that anger out. But Kendall needs to sit her ass down and STFU. Babe and Kendall are obviously the final targets of this Satin Slayer (based on that advertisement that Zach got in the mail), so they both need to put all of their baggage, all of the crap aside and band together. They both probably want the other dead, but as soon as the other one dies, THEY become the final target and this jackass gets to put all of his focus on killing the final Fusion female (couldn't pass up the alliteration there!).

And I have to agree with whoever it was who said that Jacob Young is one-note. I've never liked him a lot in the role. I mean, he gets the job done when it's "JR Ewing," but when it's sweet, kind JR, I don't feel it at all. There have to be some other veteran soap actors in that age range who are looking for a job...

ETA: I loved it when Livia visited Danielle today. It was such a sweet, nice, great family moment. I absolutely dread Charles Parnell as Derek, but I liked the Derek/Tad stuff.

• Members

Actually he was faking that ;) But still I totally agree with your point! I hate Jonathan! Another case of Megan's lazy ass prop ridden writing! If they loved Jeff Branson so friggin much why did they write him into such a corner that the only way out it seemed was a lame ass story such as a brain tumour. And I did like how Jonathan mentioned he had rage before the tumour when he beat up Lorraine.

I hope they revist this when Maggie comes back. That's really what I am most looking forward too.... I could care less about Bianca and Maggie at this point. My true hope is that Maggie is killed by the Satin Slayer and officially closes the door on BAM. Used to be a fan but I have moved on and just want closure, none of this open ended bull crap we've been subjected too.

• Members

Oh and I totally think Jonathan's the killer, no matter what anyone says. The fact that they mentioned that he was chopping trees at Wildwind sealed it for me. I'm not sure if Dani's apartment's location was mentioned, but it looked near Wildwind to me. The exterior reminded me a lot of the area around Kendall's place, which is around Wildwind.

Archived