AMC: Friday

• Members

I'm the one who said Jacob Young is one-note. Still agree with me (especially after what's about to come next)? He played Lucky on General Hospital in the same exact way. Loud, brash, angry, obnoxious...

Now, get ready...

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!! DIVE! DIVE! TAKE COVER!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

You mean, the wedding that came about because Ryan broke his engagement to Kendall and married Greenlee out of spite, all because Kendall wasn't will to let bygones be bygones and work with Greenlee after she ripped Kendall's dress off in open court almost sending her to death row? Yeah, locking Greenlee in the tower was pathetic -- Kendall should've beat that b!tch down!

Blackout... knocking over an entire scaffold of cynder blocks and construction equipment with the intent to kill... EXACTLY the same thing.

Watch the show much? Kendall pretended to be married and pregnant by Michael Cambias to protect her sister. What's pathetic about that? Kendall risked her life facing a death sentence just so Bianca wouldn't have to.

LMAO!! I swear people love FINDING things to b!tch about. :lol: That wasn't a friendly visit.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Finally found the episode online...

Thank Gods they are giving Derek his friends back. I really enjoyed that Tad/Derek scene where they re-confirmed their friendship...and they got over the MMM era where they hated each other.

Kendall cracked me up today with her zingers to Babe and all the other dialogue. I agree with AMS though, she's sooo hypocritical towards Babe and anyone else she b.itches at...BUT that is Kendall and I still love her. :)

The Babe and Bianca scenes were great - and I was feeling Babe. The dialogue was great! Now, I like Babe and DON'T think she looks like a 'Pig in a wig' (R Sinclair!!! lol) - but I'm seriously ready for a Babe-free week. She's been involved in every storyline and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm tired of seeing her and hearing her voice.

Ryan and Zach really annoyed the HELL out of me today. Calm the [!@#$%^&*] down, both of you! I hated how Ryan was screaming at Derek and defending Jonathan's actions at the police station now that he truly thinks Zarf is the killer. And Zach - I like how he is all protective over Kendall, but screaming at the bodyguard bc he got HER a drink that she asked for and then didn't inspect the drink before giving it to her? Seriously Zach?

LOVED that ending scene with the Frye family at the hospital bed...I was wondering when Livia would show up or hear about Dani.

I also enjoyed that crazy music they ended with when Zach got the creepy picture...fun stuff!

Finally, R Sinclair and AMS - wonderful and FUNNY posts today - thanks for cracking me up!

• Members

ITA. Jacob is awesome IMO and even moreso now since I got to see him in Beauty and the Beast and how different a role he can play. But different opinions and all LOL. Kendall can probably forgive JR one day but he'd have to save Spike's life or Bianca or something like that LOL. Although I do agree she of all people should know how easy it is to want to kill Babe (though even in that state I think JR was whipped by her...sigh) AND how the whole Dixie thing warped his head since I think hers was a little warped with Erica for awhile. Though I don't buy the two of them teaming up and Babe not standing a chance at all. IMO they may have periods of dislike but everyone ALWAYS comes around to loving her since she = love. And both will always be "bad" to Babe's "good". They will do horrid actions while Babe will always make "mistakes". Theirs will be out of revenge, hers out of a "good" heart (FIRST mind you and unprovoked but of a good heart :blink: ).

No way will JR/Kendall ever win fighting Babe IMO. If anything they'll both fall even MORE in love with her (I mean come on Kendall is practically there now will all the recent handholding) and can join Josh/Bianca in the Babe love. In fact most of the people Babe screwed over have fallen in love with her ( I mean two she let think their children were dead and one kisses her a$$ all the time, and the other is married to her). Adam, JR, Bianca, now Kendall. Only Erica seems to stand her ground in the Babe hatred. I wish Dixie was just as determined to keep Babe from JR as Erica is trying to do with Josh. Sigh LOL!

• Members

you are forgetting an important piece of that though. She was SAVING her sister! She was treated like trash by so many. Her mother hated on her, her frients turned on her and the cops went after her for murder and one of the main reasons why she took all that abuse was bc of her younger sister who was raped. She was one of 3 people that knew Bianca killed Michael so she acted fast to cover it up and helped protect Bianca from further being traumatized. That was why she faked the marriage. She only faked the pregnancy after Ryan nearly discovered Bianca was pregnant and Kendall stepped up and helped sheild her yet again. Kendall was being unselfish and risked going to prison and the dealth penalty. She has done so many bad things and can get called out for so much, but not this. She was doing a good thing here and she should be applauded, but brought down. I dont think my own sister would have done for me what Kendall did for Bianca

• Members

Amazingly, I usually like Babe but her speech to Bianca had the OPPOSITE affect as it had on most of you, lol. I just couldn't get behind how fast she's calling Zarf "Zoe" and "she." Yes, I'm thoroughly entertained by the Zarf storyline -- (It's why I record "All My Children" EVERY day now -- but I still don't quite agree with the whole transgendered thing. Maybe, to humor someone like "Zoe," I would call them by their new name and identify them as "she" and "her," but only if they were dressed as a woman and fully went through the transformation. Right now, seeing Zarf all in back, as a man, it seems ridiculous to call him "Zoe" and "she." I mean, SHUT UP BABE!! You can make Bianca feel guilty for beingsuch a judgmental JERK without shoving all those "Zoe"s and "she"s in her ears. WE GET IT! You side with ZARF (not Zoe). So call Bianca out on her bullshit and be done with it!

And Ms. Bianca, don't think you're off the hook. Yes, you SHOULD know red herring when you see it. And Zarf's impromptu performance at Confusion, his denial of being transgendered, ALL of that, they were all red herrings! Think about the psychology. And are you really so CLUELESS that you can't just see, in Zarf's EYES, that he's telling you the truth? Honestly, anybody can throw out a lie but the EYES are much harder to deceive with. You can see the pain, confusion and fear in his EYES!! And you call yourself a LESBIAN?!!! Better double check your homosexuality, girlfriend!

As for Zach, I agree that he was a total deuche, knocking the coffee cup out of Otto's hand and then DEMANDING him to pick it up! The guy should have quit right there, on the spot.

For the record, I also strongly believe that Jonathon's the killer.

Of course, I ALSO need to call Zarf out on being an IDIOT by running away like that. Didn't see it coming. Of course, when you act like a complete freak and answer simple questions like "Are you the killer?" in riddles and crazy talk about "destiny," I guess you can expect an idiot to do the most irrational and illogical thing when he already looks guilty as sin. Yeah, RUNNING AWAY makes it look like they got the wrong guy! You FOOL. Your credibility is SHOT in this town, baby! Not even God can save you from the irrational, judgmental likes of Ryan, Zach, Jonathon, Derek and any other idiot who needs a scapegoat to point the finger at for the serial killings, thumbing their nose at DUE PROCESS and TRUE justice.

Finally, and this is so off topic, but um...hmm...okay, I'll just say it. Screw the "Passions" guys. JOSH MADDEN is where it's at.

dammit!!!!!

• Members

Now that Justin Hartley is on Smallville maybe. :lol:

Today was not a good day, imo. The men of PV were written as such brutes. Did the writers have to be that heavy handed? I love TK, but it's so hard to like Zack when he's threatening to break Zarf's arm and treating body guards like %%%%. You don't have to be an ass to everyone around you to prove you love your wife.

I feel like a lot of characters were written like idiots today and I just don't think it's necessary to move the story forward. Hasn't it crossed Binks mind that the drugs in Zarf's room were hormones? It should have. If someone like me knew that, before I heard anyone else say it, then Binks would have suspected it. I know I'm nit picking, but it seems like lazy/sloppy writing to me. I guess they are having Bianca be a disbeliever to create Bianca/Zoe conflict, but you'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to see the truth in this situation.

I thought the scene with Dixie and JR was good. It's hard to watch Dixie make the same mistake twice, but Cady did a good job of showing how conflicted she was feeling about lying to JR again.

• Members

it was self defense. He had just had the rape charge thrown out of court and was a free man so she took Jack's gun and went to confront Michael. He taunted her and lunged after her and was going to attack her again so she shot. She blacked the whole thing out and didnt remember anything. She remembered this at Kendall's trial (who was accused of killing Michael) Towards the end, to save Kendall, Erica confessed to the murder and thats when Bianca remembered. Erica pretty much told the judge that if she didnt let her daughters go, she'd keep confessing until somebody listened. It would have caused a mistrial and a whole bunch of problems and like the diva she is, Erica got her way and the case was thrown out with Kendall serving community service and Bianca off for self defense

Archived