DAYS: Friday

• Members

I can't stand Mimi anymore. Some of it has to do with the character, and some of it has to do with the fact that my dislike for the actress personally (not only her acting, but her comments) bleeds over onto the screen. And so I just want Mimi to be miserable, lonely and die. An pairing that they involve her in will be an instant flop for me. Just like REMI, just like SHIMI, and now just like Maxim, or whatever the hell they're called.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's my feeling, exactly, Kenny. I just can't bare to watch her. I want to enjoy Mimi now that she's not involved in the whole Claire mess...I just can't. She's supposed to be the fun, bubbly Mimi I used to love...but nothing.

• Members

I just have to say, after today´s episode it couldn´t be more obvious that Abby is a new Jennifer in the making. She has her spunk, she has her pigheadness and she has the same sarcastic way of dealing with things, that Jennifer used to had, before Reilly destroyed her. Even the dynamic between Max and Abby is very much J/J. It won´t be easy and it won´t happen tomorrow, but they definitely have a potential to be a next big supercouple of DAYS. And the way Sheffer writes them, it seems to me he knows it.

• Members

I love Max and Abby. They are refreshing and have a spark that Max does not have with Mimi. Over at another message board which shall not be named, many posters don't like Abby's spunky personality. They want her to be this perfect princess with no life in her. Obviously they forgot that Jennifer was stubborn and had a rebellious streak when she first came on the show.

As for Farah, you can tell she isn't feeling this story. But I'm sorry, she does not have the talent to be in a story with Alison Sweeney and Bryan Datillo, and she plays her character so remote, so poor, Mimi would only suck the life out of Sami and Lucas. She should be glad she's been frontburner for such a long time. I have a feeling she will not be successful outside of DAYS.

• Members

Speaking of Abby's attitude. I think the writer's have taken heed of the fans complaining about her snipey and uncalled for remarks and the way she delivered them. Today was wonderful and very, very well delivered. She is one of the ones I meant to be beyond excellent. The other day, I noticed improvement and was perking up to it. Abby will be better than Jen, in my opinion.

Adding this remark before someone gets the wrong idea of what I call the way she delivered them (lines). Her posture was very aggressive. She stood with her shoulders hunched and her head thrust forward. No one stands like that and talks to someone unless they are very hostile and aggressive. Not becoming at all. She was very relaxed and focused today when she was talking to Max and not at all aggressive but very positive and strong in asserting her feelings.

• Members

In FF's defense, she is the last of her original group to still be on the show and decided to test the waters elsewhere. I think she is so ready to go. I hope she gets something that fits her. Obviously Days has more for Mimi and that is why they will recast her if FF doesn't return. Wonder what sort of unknown will find her way into Mimi's shoes. That will be interesting. Personally, I like FF's straightforward ways.

• Members

Could we please have a DNA test done on Ashley Benson? Are we sure Melissa Reeves didn't spit this girl out? After watching Abby's scene where she walks in on Max and Mimi, and the insults them before storming out, she was just like young Jennifer.

• Members

First show I've been able to see since the Christmas show last Tuesday, and it was great! Like all of you, loved the scenes with Kayla and Steve in the chapel with Shawn, Belle, and Claire. I especially loved when Kayla told the CPS lady to "cut it out" or she'd scare Claire. And I still can't get over how great it is to have so many different characters interacting with one another. Kayla and Steve started with Marlena, then over to Shawn and Belle....Billie with Bonnie then talking with Caroline...etc. I know it's been said, but it just adds such a real element to the show. Anyway, great acting from everyone today! Can't wait til next week

• Members

I am LOVING the show lately.thank you HS!!

Love Max and Mimi. I am glad they brought farah back to what she is good at - a supporting rule with humor. she never worked as the shoved-down-your-throut baby lying mimi.also enjoy the mini adventure of the skeleton.

MM and BB are shawn and belle.they have great chemistry and for the first time since those characters arrived I am looking forward to their story.

Julie Pinson has finally began to act and I loved her scenes with Nick.I am sure that if JERk were writing,I would have hated it and it would have played very diffrently then it did.

John/Marlena - Deidre still is overrated in my eyes and I hate all her constant gasping.I actually laugh at some of her acting choises,I think MM is better.

anyway,great to be excited about the show again!

• Members

I have started a new poll to fill in for the missing TOP 10 (only as long as it is down). Once it comes back this will stop. The procedure of picking the ballot will change some next week. I got the idea for this too late to get it started this week.

Check it out at:

http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/index.p...c=14446&hl=

My introduction paragragh explains things. Hope everyone will participate.

• Members

Well, what more can I say! It was just another great show. I'm enjoying Days so much right now, and feel like I'm watching friends and family again.

Belle and Shawn were heartbreaking, and it is so great to see the writers use Steve and Kayla is this story. The Brady family feels like a real family again. I thought DH did an awesome job today also. I'm going to love this story with John/Marlena.

I'm also on the bandwagon for Mabby! They actually feel like a supercouple in the making which we haven't seen in such a long time.

The show is so well balanced right now. There are a lot of interested stories and character interactions going on. Everything is moving along at a nice pace also.

• Members

You are exactly right. She was like chanelling Jennifer. MABY has a dynamic that reminds me alot of J&J and I have been saying that for awhile. We all always said Abby and Benson remidned all of us of Jennifer and Missy but damn it's uncanny. It's like we are seeing J&J again IMO. That is why I want it so much for MABY to happen and I think Hogan will do that and will make it very much like J&J were.

Archived