DAYS: Friday

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've only seen a few clips so I'll hold off on my response until I've seen the whole show, but I can tell you that MM is an amazing crier, BB really owns the role of Shawn now and Steve scares the holy hell out of me in the previews for Monday!

• Members

Me too, GBB! I want to know WTF is going on in that scene.

I loved the scenes in the chapel. Healy is a wench. Loved that Steve and Kayla convinced Belle and Shawn not to run, of all people to do it- great move. I saw a flash of fire from MBE today. More please.

Julie Pinson was on FIRE! She was so subtley frank with Bonnie towards the end of the scene. She so saw through Bonnie's 'woe-is-me' act, and I loved it! Her line at the end of her scene with Caroline was also delish, about egtting back to apartment hunting.

Darin Brooks continues to charm me as Max. He had this little smirk when Abby was going through the book, and he told her about the card.

Looking forward to Connor- hopefully he's an enjoyable troublemaker.

• Members

I loved today's show. Everyone was amazing, some beyond amazing.

MM broke my heart with her portrayal of such a distressed mother ordered to release her daughter to the court system. It's a nightmare beyond comprehension (I'd think) and Belle was excellent and I loved Shawn's protecting his family best he knew how. Thankfully Uncle Steve and Aunt Kayla were there for support and much needed advice. If it weren't for them, I'd have liked for Frankie to have been available for Shawn to have and defend their side and give support. He is so needed on Days sob.

Marlena was superb today and I loved every second of her performance. Totally believable.

Even though her acting is a bit see/saw, I love FF as Mimi. Her eyes are fascinating and her figure is stunning. She was showing both off in today's show (hoping to give ideas for her new offers I'd think). I'm really loving Max, now....the little devil heehee.

Even though I don't care for Billie much, I love Julie. She makes Billie watchable which is amazing as I would never watch Days when the other Billie's were on. The only reason I didn't stop when she showed up on Melaswen Island and grabbed Bo and kissed him, is because she quickly made her stand clear that she wasn't going to interfere in Hope and Bo...and hasn't been too bad in keeping that.

Bonnie is a work. Again, excellent actress, awfully heartless role. She only wants Connor home now to do her bidding. Wonder how bad he really is.

Yes, Steve's episode shown in the previews was scary. He can do scary very good LOL. What I loved from him today was his Greaser step when he headed into the chapel to comfort Shawn and Belle. I love that swagger.

• Members

This was a beautiful nod to history. I'm really impressed with how the writers have done their homework.

Steve has no love for social workers and he and Kayla spent some time hiding Frankie and Max rather than let them go to foster care. I thought the writers skated a really nice line between showing Steve had matured but still showing he has little respect for for "the system" (loved the "I might be Shawn's uncle. Who the hell are you?" line and the other smartass digs he got in).

From Prevuze I wasn't sure I'd be able to buy Steve arguing for them to cooperate with the social worker, but the writing made it work.

• Members

I loved today's show. Belle broke my heart when she had to hand Claire over to Child Protective Service. Victor and Phillip are two low-down rat bastards for doing this. Victor shouls know more than anyone how it feels to have a child and not know it and he wants to put Shawn through the same thing all in the name of making things right for Phillip because he kept the truth for so long. How about Phillip try to get the baby he and Mimi are gonna have by the surrogate. I would rather want to have my own biological child than take someone elses from them.

• Members

Matha was great. It broke my heart that CPS took Claire.

Loved Steve and Kayla coming in to help talk to Shawn and Belle.

I am really starting to like Darrin (or however he spells his name). Max is finally getting interesting.

Previews for Mondays show look amazing.

• Members

AWESOME SHOW!!

Best of the week. The action is back after some much needed breathing and setup.

MM rocked and Brandon Beemer proved that Shawn is his role now. I was heartbroken seeing CPS take Claire. Love Steve and Kayla being there. Like many have said, nice nods to history knowing what Steve did with Frankie and Max and him and Kayla going on the run once before. Their advice had some much needed weight and I was happy they were drawn in. MBE and SN were great.

Deidre Hall rocked. Finally she is getting the story and material she deserves. I loved that scene where she was laying by John and professing her love. The ending with him speaking was quite good. Roman is bugging me though. It seems his jealously for John is becoming more obvious and something doesn't seem right with him. I also liked that little dream Marlena had in the beginning with John crying in pain to her. I am liking this.

Loved Bonnie/Billie. Judi and Julie rocked it. I love how Billie saw through Bonnie's tears. I also liked the expression on Billie's face and the way she acted after Caroline left and she said "Back to apartment hunting." :lol: . I also liked Caroline being good to Billie and trying to help her. Hogan has really made Billie part of the community and has gotten her to a point where she can interact with others and not have Bo thrown in her face all the time.

Bonnie/Mimi was good. Can't wait to see Connor. It seems from today he is truly Bonnie's son :lol: . If Mimi is right and Connor took after Bonnie, lord help us. I love how Patrick is in jail, Mimi has lied alot in the past, and now Connor has been arrested. The Lockharts got issues and I love it :lol: . They are definitely more interesting now.

Mimi and Max are nice but my poor Abby. I was glad she told Max off when he gave her that gift. I hated Abby walking in on Max and Mimi about to do it in his office :angry: .

Great show and the previews for Monday look fantastic.

Archived