AMC: Another popular star to exit

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I would like to throw out a wish of whom it could be.

I wished it was Cameron Mathison, because he might not be a fan favorite, he really isnt strong in those numbers, he is loved by the ABCD powers.

And why ? I dont know. But they have put this one actor down my throat on almost a daliy bases too much.. And more then that he can't do any wrong.. Although he does from start to finished..

So how happy I would be to see the end of him, but wont happen..

• Members

Of course it's Walt unless the new headwriter saves him. They LOVE boring Jeff and you can tell they're dying to put him with Erica and the dead fetus. Walt has spoken out against the crap quality of AMC, was banned from Super Soap Weekend...it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out. If they couldn't realize how important Julia Barr was to the cast, then they clearly have no sense at all.

It's just a shame Susan Lucci never speaks because she could do some good being the only person they can't fire.

• Members

Jeff /Erica are disgusting, but MMT has been less then subtle that she's going happy family fetus since it was revealed who Josh is. Walt's job, IMO, was lost the day they decided to make Josh the fetus. It's a forgone conclusion that Jack and Erica are toast. Walt deserves better.

• Members

I don't think it will Canary either. I also am now leaning towards Leven, although her leaving puts another nail in Walt's pine box.

I have to say though: this is Fronsian ABC, Canary's exceptional acting abilities and status as one of daytime's finest doesn't mean squat.

Archived