AMC: Another popular star to exit

• Members

In the section of SOW discussing the axing of Stuart Damon from GH it also states that another popular star will be axed from AMC. I'm assuming its someone major since it is lumped with mentions of the axings of Julia Barr and Vincent I, not Terri Ivens and Connie Fletcher.

I'm guessing Walt Willey. Although it could be anyone really...James Mitchell seems likely given the Jill Larson news, Ray McDonnell, Eileen Herlie, David Canary, Leven Rambin.......

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah I think Susan Pratt's short-term return is a bad sign.

I also believe that, despite what he told the Jackson Posse, Walt's been in discussions with CBS since last summer.

It's a really dumb move though since Jeff & Erica are awful together, they would never last. So they would need to eventually bring on someone new for Erica, and really it would have to be a name actor. So are they really saving any money?

Or I guess Erica could get the Viki (OLTL) treatment and remain pairing-less.

• Members

What coup it would be for CBS to score Walt too. :) I hope it is Walt, I may despise Jack, but Walt I like and he's a decent actor. Leaving AMC would be good for him.

I hate Jeff/Erica. I'd rather Erica just leave then keep going through men. Maybe go find David. ;)LOL

But yes, I agree, Barbara coming back isn't a good sign. :(

• Members

My first thought was that Bab's will come to take Sean back to Seattle, and Jack and perhaps Lily (Levin hasn't done much lately, has she?) would go to help. Kinda be like a surrogate dad to Sean, but in Seattle this time. Who knows though. I do believe Barabra will help fascilitate his exit.

• Members

Personally, I would love it if it were Thorsten Kaye who was fired. I can't stand Zach and I am so ready for Zendall to end. I know it will never happen though. I think it would be a mistake for AMC to fire WW so that is who is probably is fired. There aren't exactly a lot of vets left for them to get rid.

• Members

I don't think Walt Willey(Jackson) is out, I think it may be Leven Rambin(Lily) or James Mitchell(Palmer) or maybe Ray MacDonnell(Joe). Lily's story has dwindled since the breakup of her and Jonathan and after Terry was gone. It seems Jeff is taking Joe's place on the show (at the hospital) and I wouldnt be surprised if they axe Joe and have him and Ruth move to Florida which is stupid, they should be bringing back Mary Fickett or Lee Meriwether as Ruth.

• Members

It seems like the actress who plays Lily would leave on her own though. She is very talented and she has done other work besides AMC. I think she would have a great chance of making it on primetime. So I don't see them firing her. I do see her leaving the show soon though. Also, maybe it is a character like Amanda, Jonathan, or Aidan that was fired. Maybe one of them is going to a victim of the serial killer. Or maybe one of them IS the serial killer. I am not sure I even care who is going at this point. AMC is a lost cause right now.

• Members

You'd laugh, and I'd dance in the streets. Erica is pod and has been for over a year. If I were still watching I wouldn't recognize her. :( I'd LOVE for it to be Susan. :D

It's gotta be Walt. As long as Ray McDonell has played Joe Martin, he's hardly front and center anymore. And I think people would go "Oh, where's Joe?" but tat would be the end of it.

Archived