AMC: Another popular star to exit

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah but his contract wasn't up until 2008... so it makes sense they'd dump him now where as Walt why not wait the few months for his contract to run out.

True, just because he is in spoilers doesn't mean he's gonna be sticking around.

Walt like I said I don't expect to last long I just don't think its him this time.

Vincent debuts on Y&R next week! Can't wait :D:D

• Members

Clues: Female, beloved heroine, close to Zach.

This can't be good.

I don't think Myrtle qualifies as a heroine, only because they'd proably use a term like matriarch/vet to designate her stature, not heroine. That means someone involved in storyline IMHO. There are only a handful that qualify as heroines IMHO. Can't be someone villainous or semi-villainous. So... Lily, Bianca, etc.

• Members

Can someone tell me where this "someone close to Zach is the next victim" thing came from?

Also, this might have nothing to do with the SK story. SOW says a popular star is on the way out; Carolyn says a beloved heroine says goodbye. "Says goodbye" does not imply murdered to me. It might just be Lily going to MIT.

• Members

I think SOW and Carolyn are referring to the same person if you ask me. Lily has been slowly phased out of the stories... she is an official resident of the backburner cafe. I would hope they don't kill her. Killing an autistic teenager.... um not something I want to see! If Liky goes, there is one less tie for Jackson.... one more reason for him not to be on the canvas. Things do not at this point look good for Walt :(

• Members

I agree as well. But will this event cause Derek to whisk Dani out of PV? TL wanted to leave last summer and it sounded like they agreed bc McTavish said herself they would re-cast. Obviously they ultimately made her stay but now would seem a good time to write her out, unless they need her as the token black contract character.

Archived