AMC: Another popular star to exit

• Members

Sorry to burst some bubbles but Walt isn't leaving. :lol: Jack is going to be the special prosecutor on the Serial killer case which is resolved in Feb according to MMT. They are taping Feb sweeps next week and I know WW is working. If they wanted to get rid of Lily they would just send her to MIT. I don't see them killing her off.

I think its Maggie, Opal, Dani, Di, or maybe Myrtle though I can't see them killing her off.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It could be anyone, but I'd lean towards Walt, too, with Barbara coming back short term.

Then again, the short term return of a previous character is a Frons gimmick (he uses it on GH not infrequently), so it could be unconnected.

If it's not Walt, I'd go with Thorsten or Jacob.

And AMC clearly has no sense, letting JB go (after NO stories, and so many possibilities!) and VI go. They want it to be Wildwind World: Hot Young Hunks in a House, with swooshy cameras and a hip cutting edge (ha) look. So who needs old guys?

Sheesh... it's like they have no idea why folks watch daytime at all. You'd think Y and R's ratings would give em a clue, but I guess not.

Hmm... a beloved heroine is the next victim? What beloved heroines do we have left? Got me. Most of the women on the show are relatively new, and I'm not sure anyone is left who is beloved.. unless they kill off Bianca... which would be really really terrible. Oh gosh... not Kendall. She's not really a 'heroine' but it could be.

Ooooh... two birds with one stone, if they kill off Lily (the heroine) and then write off Jack.

Because he's working now, doesn't mean he will be in a few weeks. He's doing the special prosecuting, but he could be written out in the course of that story. Trust me as a VI fan, it can look like your fav is finally getting a strong story, and they can be GONE right in the midst of it.

James Mitchell would not be major or surprising, because he's had little over the past few years, and is in his eighties. Same with EH. These are beloved characters, but I'm not sure an exit for either would be surprising at this point. Although.. if they do kill off myrtle, that would be the loss of a beloved heroine.

• Members

Maybe it Lily gets attacked or something, an attempted murder and that scares her so badly she has to leave PV? Fits with the goodbye. Maybe Bab's will mention a school in Seattle. LOL

No one is safe. I don't even think Susan at this point. And she's the one I want to leave the most. Frons has everyone, IMO, on his hit list. Walt and TK have opened their mouths, so I'd say they're more vunerable then the rest.

• Members

I think Sydney is already toast. They dropped her storyline like a hot potato and she hasn't been seen on screen or even menioned since mid November. I think Taylor was cut and Sydney is another characer who went up to the attic.

• Members

Carolyn's remarks and SOW's blurb also could be referring to the same person. So that could very well be Eileen Herlie.

Or an off screen exit for Brooke so who knows. I don' think itys Walt. He is involved in too many spoilers for the next couple of months. I in no way think he is safe.... but I don't think its him yet.

His contract does in fact expire sometime this year I believe.... so if they want to get rid of him why not just wait until then?

Archived