Y&R: Which Newman is leaving forever?

• Members

I heard because of Brad's idiotic past it forces one of the Newman members to leave GC forever. My guess is Victoria. And quite frankly I wouldn't miss THIS Victoria. I think AH is a good actress but the writing for her from both regimes has been inconsistent and stupid. Pairing Victoria with Brad was the stupidest thing ever. If ANYBODY deserves to leave after this debacle, it should be Brad. I doubt many would miss him.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't recall this blurb mentioning a Newman specifically, but someone connected to Brad. I assumed it would be Ashley because of her connection to Abby. I highly doubt Victoria, Sharon or anyone major would be leaving. If I had to choose I would hope and pray Brad and his boring ass mama were on their way out!

• Members

My guess is either Victoria or Sharon. Sharon, because there are rumors about Sharon Case's contract, which happens every 3 year cycle. Sharon goes off and then returns once the show reaches an agreement. It could be Victoria as well. I don't think it's a secret that Y&R would want Heather Tom back over Amelia Heinle.

• Members

The only Newman that would up and leave would definitely be Victoria, and it would be simply FAN-TAB-ULOUS if she did up and leave....I wouldn't miss her simply because this version of Victoria never was convincing to me.

Brad's stupidity for trying so hard to keep his past a secret, and her stupidity to help him will send her out the door....which of course would mean that once she is gone, Brad's definitely gonna hit it with Sharon, ending the Jack/Sharon union once Victoria is history.

Archived