DAYS: TV Guide spoilers for Jan 2nd, 3rd

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Alright i am disturbed by that Billie/Nick Spoiler.

I like Billie, I am huge fan of hers but dear lord this is an all time low. I cannot believe Hogan is going there. I would have loved to see Billie be off on her own without thinking of a man for once. She should focus on her daughter and herself and not meeting a man.

• Members

I think it's kind of hilarious, and I can't wait to see how it plays out.

There's an age difference but Nick's over the age of consent and Chelsea's not interested in Nick that way (or thinks she isn't). This should be very interesting!

• Members

I don't mind the age difference at all. Nick graduated from college etc. My issue is that not even a week ago, Billie was encouraging Chelsea to consider someone like Nick to be her boyfriend. I didn't realize that whole scene was supposed to be foreshadowing for a Billie/Nick fling.

Thinking about it more, I wonder if Chelsea starts becoming attracted to Nick after she sees him in bed with her mother. Maybe it forces her to see him in a new light or something? Right now, she doesn't give Nick any time of day. But after seeing him involved with her mother, she wants a piece of him too...

I just hope that HS doesn't have Kate get into the act...

• Members

Well, look at the first spoiler, which said that Nick told Billie that he was a virgin. Notwithstanding the question why are they having that conversation in the first place, maybe Nick and Billie start having a heart to heart about their failures to attract the opposite sex and Nick asks her whether she would help him get experience?

Think of that scene with Bo/Billie that Chelsea interrupted a few weeks ago. Obviously, that was supposed to be a parallel scene with this Nick/Billie scene. Then, Billie was giving her sob story to Bo about her failed relationship with Steve. Bo was upset that Hope seemed to trust Patrick over him.

Perhaps Billie gives her sob story to Nick about her failed relationships. Shes' vulnerable emotionally and reaches out to Nick for some type of comfort sex. Perhaps Nick is upset over some caustic remark that Chelsea made to him about just being a virgin and how "Lonely Splicer" is more experienced than he. Billie offers and Nick takes her up on her offer....

Not sure if Billie would get drunk considering that she's in AA right?

Archived