DAYS: SOD 2007 preview

• Members

It's going to be so fast and exciting and so wonderfully romantic as far as the first three months of the new year goes, you can't miss a day," declares Executive Producer Ken Corday. "There will be huge romance and huge mystery, traveling well outside the bounds of Salem and the USA."

JOHN/MARLENA: "Tek witnesses EJ shooting John, but Lexise says she did, which will come back to haunt them and will force them out of town. It will appear that John will be on life support forever and what's Marlena going to do? This is her quandary. She doesn't give up on her man. John and Marlena will find a way to start communicating with each other and then he will find a way to come out of his coma."

PATCH/KAYLA: "They will have a huge story. EJ will show his cards to Patch, and Patch loses it completely. More and more of these same episodes get worse and worse. Kayla is the one who's actually his touchstone, who is there for him as he was for her when she was deaf. He's suffering a different kind of illness. She is the voice of reason and love for him."

BO/HOPE: "She will give birth this week and Bo will learn he's the father, not Patrick. They'll wait for the Internet (lol) to tell them what the name of this baby is. Bo is still off the force, but he works with his good old buddy Patch to get to the bottom of this EJ thing. Hope has some wonderful scenes of reconciliation with her stepdaughter, Chelsea, and Billie."

SHAWN/BELLE/WILLOW/PHILIP: "Philip comes back, lays claim to Claire and the court find in his favor, pending three months of parental review with Shawn and Belle. Philip, of course, gets passports for him and Claire, planning to skip the country. Shawn and Belle find out through Mimi. They skip before Philip can go to Canda, which leads us on one big, worldwide chase. Willow is the bad girl and she ends up in cahoots with Philip."

MIMI/BONNIE: "There will be a mystery with her and Bonnie and their younger brother, Connor, which gets all three of them on-screen.

MAX/ABBY/CHELSEA/NICK: "Abby's completely in love with Max. He doesn't see it. There will be another young man coming into the fold. Nick

SAMI/LUCAS/EJ

EJ forces Sami to have sex to save Lucas's life (see page 6 for more). "We know what's next - she's gonna turn up pregnant! And Lucas says, 'On boy! It's so great! We're having a baby!' He proposes to her. EJ tries to find out if it's his. This is a big comeuppance for Sami. Kate can't be anything but what she is, which is not a not a very nice mother-in -law. But it is a wonderful, romantic time for Lucas and Sami." As for EJ, "He's going to be in Mexico most of January and then when he realizes that Lexie and Tek have dropped off the face of earth, he realizes there are no eyewitness, so he turns himeself over to the Salem PD and says, 'You ain't got nothing on me'. And they don't. He's a free man. Billie will also go after Ej in a big way."

http://groups.msn.com/SecondChancesTheLUMI...602723440286853

Yes, we're getting a WTD story and it looks like this story IS going to parallel the Kim/Shane thing after all...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think so Ponz. I think we're going to have a redux of Carrie/Austin's 1st wedding with new players. Lumi are going to have their wedding in February just in time for sweeps. Everything seems to be ok. As they are about to take their vows, EJ walks in and tells everyone that Sami is pregnant with his child.

Not too thrilled by this but I hope that it plays out better than I'm thinking....

• Members

Oh man I hope not! Sami needs to get through a wedding just once, and we need to end this carousel of "I love you, I love you not." Either put Sami and Lucas together or split them up for good. I really hope Sami is honest and admits EJ forced her into sex. I have a feeling down the line Lucas will not believe Sami and he will again become trapped by Mommy and her schemes. Lucas is at his best when he's independent and thinking for himself. The good side of all this, we know Bryan and Ali can deliver.

As for Billie, she just can't stop pursuing men who want to be with someone else. Bo, Steve, and now EJ. At this rate, either they find a new man for her or she becomes a nun or a lesbian. :lol:

• Members

"It's going to be so fast and exciting and so wonderfully romantic as far as the first three months of the new year goes, you can't miss a day," declares Executive Producer Ken Corday. "There will be huge romance and huge mystery, traveling well outside the bounds of Salem and the USA."

JOHN/MARLENA: "Tek witnesses EJ shooting John, but Lexise says she did, which will come back to haunt them and will force them out of town. It will appear that John will be on life support forever and what's Marlena going to do? This is her quandary. She doesn't give up on her man. John and Marlena will find a way to start communicating with each other and then he will find a way to come out of his coma."

PATCH/KAYLA: "They will have a huge story. EJ will show his cards to Patch, and Patch loses it completely. More and more of these same episodes get worse and worse. Kayla is the one who's actually his touchstone, who is there for him as he was for her when she was deaf. He's suffering a different kind of illness. She is the voice of reason and love for him."

BO/HOPE: "She will give birth this week and Bo will learn he's the father, not Patrick. They'll wait for the Internet to tell them what the name of this baby is. Bo is still off the force, but he works with his good old buddy Patch to get to the bottom of this EJ thing. Hope has some wonderful scenes of reconciliation with her stepdaughter, Chelsea, and Billie."

SAMI/LUCAS/EJ: Already listed.

SHAWN/BELLE/WILLOW/PHILIP: "Philip comes back, lays claim to Claire and the court find in his favor, pending three months of parental review with Shawn and Belle. Philip, of course, gets passports for him and Claire, planning to skip the country. Shawn and Belle find out through Mimi. They skip before Philip can go to Canda, which leads us on one big, worldwide chase. Willow is the bad girl and she ends up in cahoots with Philip."

MIMI/BONNIE: "There will be a mystery with her and Bonnie and their younger brother, Connor, which gets all three of them on-screen.

MAX/ABBY/CHELSEA/NICK: "Abby's completely in love with Max. He doesn't see it. There will be another young man coming into the fold. Nick is busted [as Lonely Splicer]. Chelsea figures it out, then she has to deal with him at face value."

• Members

Hey Rugrat I was wondering can you sum up the article that on page 6 for Lucas/Sam/EJ. If you have time.

Thanks

Anyways, will Sami even question the paternity of the baby or will she just assume it Lucas. I really hope she tells Lucas soon, I don't want Sami to keep a secret. EJ shouldn't get away to what he did to Sami.

• Members

EJ shoots John. Tek sees it, but Lexie is with Tek [i don't think they're doing anything, I think] and doesn't want that to come out so she says she witnessed the shooting. Is John, Stefano's son? I forget, Scott goes on about them basically being brothers. So Sami and Lucas make love during a blizzard in a deserted cabin. The roof then collapses pinning Lucas under a beam. Sami runs for help, she runs right into EJ who is on the run. Recalling Stefano's instructions to get her pregnant, EJ tells her that he will only help Lucas if she has sex with him [scott says he believes EJ loves Sami...as much as he can love or knows what it is]. A horrified Sami balks, then gives in when she sees there's no other way to save Lucas. After they do the deed, EJ swipes Sami's car

• Members

Sami gives birth to a DiMera? My dream has really come true. I swear to God, if Hogan makes this baby Lucas', I'll be pissed! :lol:

As for Billie, I didn't take this spoiler as her falling for EJ. I think she knows EJ is up to no good and wants to bring him down.

Archived