Days: Days to Recast Mimi if Fath Does Not Return

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Frankly, I feel that if she feels she's too good for soaps, she shouldn't be allowed to change her mind and come back if she doesn't get anywhere. It isn't fair.

If she fails to get any primetime roles, screw her. Let someone else play Mimi.

• Members

I agree. DAYS should cut their losses and try to find a recast that can act. In a perfect world, Mimi wouldn't return, but with JKJ coming back, not to mention the successful recasts of Shawn and Belle, there should be a new Mimi.

• Members

After JER ruining Mimi, I want them to just not recast and get rid of the character. Even though I have been enjoying the character a little bit more lately, like others have said it probably is because we thought she was going to go.

I agree that they should just can Fath recast or not and never let her come back, which, if they do recast Mimi, hopefully they will do what they did with Kirsten Storms and just turn her down if she ever tries to come back, however, that is only if we have a better recast.

I'll give the recast a chance if we do go that route... we got great recasts with Shawn, Belle, Philip, and Jan so hopefully that will happen with Mimi.

• Members

They don't need Mimi. If Fath goes, then they should get rid of her. Although with Days' track record in recasts of late, maybe it would be worth a shot to see what a better actress could do with the character.

I have a feeling Fath will be staying though and I don't think she should have that option after all her comments and so on. Whatever...we will just wait and see.

• Members

I don't see a use for either Fath or Mimi. Yes we need young people but we actually have enough. And we don't need all of them to be people we've seen come up through kiddy hijinks at high school. I don't see any reason why Mimi "should" be here just because her scooby-doo cohorts are.

Archived