Days: Days to Recast Mimi if Fath Does Not Return

• Members

I wouldn't mind a re-cast of Mimi. I just have a problem with Farah's personality so I'm actually hoping she'll get on with another show. I don't think Farah's acting is that bad either. It works for the part. But if they do re-cast it should of course be someone who can act and atleast have the feature like that brownish skin Farah has. I think Jessica Morris is too pale to be playing Mimi. With her look, she would be better as Bridget (B&B) or even Jennifer (ATWT). imo :)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think they should keep Mimi only if they keep Fath. Then there'd be a logic to it- keeping a familiar face around to try and keep viewers that started with the stupid SORAS-ing a few years back. A recast would seem...forced. It's ok for a character to run their course, and with an abortion under her belt, a baby on the way she doesn't care about, and "friends" she can't realistically interact with anymore it seems like maybe Mimi's done.

Fath having some kind of a choice in the matter irks me, though. Nothing to do with her personality, I just object to giving another actor on the show the sense that they're that important, and I think it's kinda lame that she can't commit to taking the risk.

• Members

This is what gets me.

A. The character of Mimi has run her course.

B. Few fans like Mimi, and even fewer like Fath.

C. The show is trying to make budget cuts so keeping Fath on or recasting would be a waste of money that could be used for something (anything) else.

Based on this, I can't understand why DAYS feels they need to hold on to Mimi. She's dead weight at this point, IMO.

Archived