ATWT Possible Spoilers

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You may think it's controversial, but I have to agree. Killing Jennifer, then Benji/Hal, and now Parker? :angry: JJ has absolutely no ties to Oakdale besides Jack playing Daddy (he may have legally adopted him - I FF'd those Jack/JJ scenes <_< ), but Parker is Carly's firstborn and Hal's son.

I have to admit that *if written well*, it could be an interesting story and meaty material for Maura West and Michael Park, but I'm hoping it will be the other way around. :unsure:

• Members

First off, they need to quit aging the kids on the show. Pretty soon they're going to run out of children.

The whole children-killing-other-children concept is just really disturbing IMO. Sure, it's a good s/l for SVU, but for ATWT, I don't think it's appropriate. Besides, this type of s/l is not original. Other people mentioned the s/l on Days, but also this summer ATWT had a bunch of teenagers killed off by the slasher.

A part of me thinks that this is too outrageous to be true, but then a big part of me knows how stupid TIIC of this show really are. If they killed off Jen, then I could totally see them killing off Parker too. :rolleyes: And if this is true, then it's obvious that they don't have any ounce of respect for the history of the show (not that we already didn't know that one :rolleyes:) Obviously, the writers can't write s/ls for Jack and Carly, so they decide to have one of their kids kill the other one? talk about messed up!

• Members

I got an email from SOD's ATWT editor, Jen Lenhart. She doesn't think it's true. I think she'd just not answer if it was true and she couldn't say anything.

Can't explain the article at all. Unless it's a vast, worldwide conspiracy... :lol:

• Members

Due to the big internet controversey, the article has now been changed!!!

Here's the revised portion:

On the day of our interview, Daniel said he’d just filmed a scene where he beats up his on-screen brother—this after his adoptive mother went to jail and his biological parents had both been killed (separately).

• Members

Power to the people!!!! I just hope it's not a smoke-screen. I can still hate on ThugJJ for beating up Parker. I suppose Parker sticks up for his mom, and ThugJJ reverts to his DNA. Great...Carly will have to deal with JJ more than her biological children when Maura gets back. Nothing can ever be about her kids...it's all about Skanky's precious leavings.

Seriously, that writer needs an editor.

Archived