SOW spoilers for Dec 11th week (Y&R on cover)

• Members

Love the sound of the Y&R previews. Sounds like a great story.

I don't know I get a Vincent Irizarry vibe when I read this. Either him or Dan Gauthier. Since it says it is a man it leaves out recent firings of Julia Barr, Eileen Davidson, or Renee Jones.

Other possibilities would be Austin Peck, Tuc Watkins, or Matthew Ashford but it just doesn't sound like them.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had hoped for better things for Rhassan, but it wasn't looking up for Tek. Bonnie totally needs to go. She really has no story without her kids and the Philip and Mimi baby need to be with them. Truthfully, I was terrified (or more correctly horrified) that Sheffer would do a Mickey, Maggie, Bonnie with Victor, Kate and Bonnie...ewwwww. Thankfully that won't happen, at least for long if it begins.

• Members

With Judi/Bonnie leaving, what will happen to the Philip/Mimi baby? THAT'S the child Victor should be getting for his son, and not going after Claire, who has no relation to Philip at all. I hope we do see Victor battle for this forgotten child.

• Members

Weell, we were told 3 more cuts and here is two more. One more to so hopefully it's no one big.

I hope Judi is the icon we heard about. Her being cut is logical, along with Tek, but I hate to lose her. I think she would return someday. She really handled it with class. I feel bad for Rhassan. Poor guy had his status changed every 6 months. His acting is solid and he will be picked up somewhere.

I had a feeling when I first heard the story that the baby story may be Bonnie's last story. I think we will see her and Victor battle but Mimi will get the baby back and something will happen to Bonnie (maybe EJ will kill her or something) and she will be sort of redeemed in Mimi's eyes for getting her the baby back (I think Mimi just didn;t want to deal with the baby situation at the time but I do think she would want a child). I don't know but that is how I can see it going down.

I think Tek will be killed somehow. Don't know yet how but there is no reason for him to ever return really.

Archived