SOW spoilers for Dec 11th week (Y&R on cover)

• Members

SOW Cover

Y&R: ICE STORM CHANGES EVERYTHING! (main pic is Phyllis laying in hospital bed and Jack is handing Nick a blanketed bundle, which SOW has circled & the words Poor Baby w/ an arrow pointing to it)

Brad to Sharon: I Love You (pic of Brad/Sharon in ice storm)

Tragedy: Daniel (pic of Daniel lying on ground unconscious I think)

2006 HITS AND MISSES

CASTING STUNNERS

DAYS: OUT (pic of Judi Evans - article says she and Rhasaan Orange have been fired)

OLTL: BACK! (pic of Tuc Watkins)

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/7728910

GH article on Liz:

UN-LUCKY BREAK FOR GH's LIZ

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/7729014

SOW Blind Item

Blind Item

This soap vet was let go but given lots of notice about it because TPTB were trying to be nice. Unfortunately, he took the news poorly and has chosen to start acting up, coming in late and not knowing his lines. It's a shame, because his co-workers used to like him, and the honchos at his network would have probably used him again on another show. "What are they going to do?" quips a set source. "Fire him?"

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/7729064

SOW - Hit and Misses for 2006

Y&R

HIT - John Abbott, P.O.D. (John's death)

MISS - By George, I Think He's Jewish (they continue to bash this)

GH

HIT - Thinking of Laura (L&L story/Genie's return)

MISS - Where The Sonny Don't Shine (GH's handling of Sonny's bi-polar disease story)

ATWT

HIT - Halo There, Jen! (Jennifer's death)

MISS - The Best Jade Plans (the annoying character Jade)

DOOL

HIT - Days Bounces Zack (Zack's death)

MISS - North By Worthless (story about Marlena's first husband)

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/7729121

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If we lose JEL and RO I won't be too saddened by this news, although JEL is a gem. If Bonnie leaves as well as Patty Cakes then who is Conner gonna live with, his sis Mimi? :blink: I hope this is the last of firings we hear for awhile, unless its confirmation FF is out as Mimi.

• Members

GH article about Liz, SOW's 2006 hits and misses and blind item added.

Also, that's 2 down for cast firings. I wonder who the 3rd firing as mentioned by SOW is?

Not a surprise about Tek. Not really a surprise about Bonnie either given the direction of the story when EJ told Patrick that the next time that she asked for money that he would make both Patrick and Bonnie regret it....

I just wonder how the surrogate thing will go down with Bonnie out of the picture....

• Members

Well fine by me... Judi is great (Rhasaan is also ok), but they are the right people to go...

Like Kirk said, hopefully these will be the last firings for the time being... I am really sick of hearing "so and so was fired from DAYS"...

• Members

I'm so sick and tired of Rhassan Orange's freakin contract status. He's been on and off contract with this show for over 4 times in the past, what, 2 or 3 years?? It's so annoying. Everytime we hear he is on contract we see him once and then not at all... It's all such a pain. If he is gone let him be gone FOREVER. If he is on, USE HIM.

As for Evans, I feel bad, only because Hogan finally gave her work and finally made her character a real person. And Evans and Bonnie were really good to watch under Hogan's pen. But she would be the first choice if someone had to go, she has a contract and her character has been muddled up to this point. Maybe Hogan has changed plans to bring on Connor. He really isn't needed...

IA, the firings should stop. How about news about people returning finally...

• Members

Okay....not that I am a big Bonnie fan, but why are they going to write off Bonnie, yet cast Conner, and possibly re-cast Mimi if Farah doesnt land a primetime gig?

Also, I feel kinda bad for Rhassan, this is like the third time he has been fired/released/downgraded in what? three years.

On a related note, I think this is the end for the Carvers. Such a shame.

• Members

So now totals OFF CONTRACT

Kyle Brandt

Melissa Reeves

Matthew Ashford

Billy Warlock

Jason Cook

Shayna Rose

Austin Peck

Christie Clark

Renee Jones

Brody Hutzler

Farah Fath

Rhassan Orange

Judi Evans Luciano

Cook was replaced with someone cheaper and the assumption is that Fath will be too, unless she returns, even though we were told that Mimi would be written off the canvas temporarily, rite? We know Brandt has been replaced with his predecessor, who I guess costs more money than Brandt did. That's 13 contract changes since what June or July? (Or later?).

Archived