Is Beyonce a Jealous of Jennifer Hudson?

Sweet_VeeVee24

• Members

On the Daily Ten Tonight, according to folks who were on set, it was said that Beyonce grew envious of the fact that folks are taking notice of Jennifer Hudson, who co-stars with her in the upcoming movie Dream Girls.

According to host Sal Masekela, he said that gossips on the set claimed that Beyonce was jealous that Jennifer was getting more attention than she was getting...however, according to Beyonce, it was said she replied back to the gossips "I'm already a star. I have nine Grammy's and everyone know I can sing." She also said that although she would have liked to have had a chance to play the role of Effie (Jennifer Hudson's character), she's happy that the director saw her in the role he wanted her to be in.

Now I don't know if all this is true (some could very well be) but I will say that I am looking to see the movie, and it's not at all for Beyonce Knowles..Yes, she can sing, however, I like seeing Jennifer Hudson getting the opportunity to shine in a role that she's always dreamed about, and she can belt out Jennifer Holiday's "And I Am Telling You (I'm Not Going)" very well.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL.

I'm not seeing all the Jennifer Hudson love, either. I thought she was mediocre on American Idol next to LaToya London(although I would have taken Hudson over Fantasia ANYDAY. Hell, I would have taken Jasmine Trias over Fantasia!).

But for Beyonce to be a [!@#$%^&*] and make it all about her doesn't surprise me either. Girl has issues with people who are threats. Just ask the first two Destiny's Crackbabies.

• Members

I'm guessing she thought everyone would just automatically run her way because she is the "bigger" star out of all the girls, but got blindsided by the media focusing their attention on Jennifer?

Like it or not, whenever an AI contestant hits the big time, ET, E!, and all those others are on them like flies on sh!t. Beyonce is an established star, and it's time for someone else to get their time in the spotlight. She doesn't need to get all the attention and needs to realize there are other girls out there who can sing just as good, if not better, than her.

• Members

I will admit that I was FLOORED when it was LaToya, Jennifer and Fantasia in the bottom 3 that one night and they got rid of Jennifer. I liked Jennifer, to be honest, she, as well as Jamie Foxx, Eddie Murphy and the other actress, forgot her name, who is one of the Dreamettes, is the reason why I want to see the movie.

Beyonce may be a good singer, however, her attitude tarnishes all that talent for me. Like my granny always said, "Big egos can easily be deflated."

• Members

Um, Beyonce should be jealous because Jennifer Hudson could outsing her any day of the week. She also outsang that trashy WH0RE Fantasia every week of that season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl79_mStpJ4

and this was the week she was the #1 voted performer of Season 3!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcR7IPqHMoU

I've been waiting for to make it big for three years now. And I am going to savor it. Beyonce be DAMNED!

• Members

Quick question...Are you calling Fantasia a whore because she got pregnant at a young age? Anyway, back to the topic of Jennifer Hudson....Beyonce was talking about how the director saw her fit for the role she's playing; did she ever think of this: typecasting? The director obviously chose her for the role for a reason; not just based on her singing/acting ability, but possibly because that's how she is really is...

• Members

And do you know her personally to call her a whore? Do you know of how many people she's slept with? Do you know who she has slept with? If not, then I suggest you chill with that.

The funny thing about Dreamgirls is that the play/movie isn't about Deena. Effie is the main character. Beyonce must've been so far up her own ass to think that the movie was going to be about her and Deena.

• Members

:o:rolleyes: Fantasia's not trashy or a whore. How dare you say such a nasty thing. Just because you didn't like her on IDOL, doesn't make her trash or a whore! I didn't care for Taylor Hicks, but I don't call him names like you're calling Tasia. I've heard some tracks on her new cd and they're great. btw, isn't it against SON's rules to attack actors/singers personally.

:rolleyes: I sincerely doubt that!! I doubt you've even met her. B)

Archived