Is Beyonce a Jealous of Jennifer Hudson?

Sweet_VeeVee24

• Members

Like I said, Beyonce was TYPECAST in her role :lol: Pretty soon she'll be telling all her staff to call her Miss Knowles (ala Diana Ross' demanding her staff to call her MISS ROSS).... She says God has blessed her, well, she should stop hating and let God do the same thing for someone else. Jay Z can revolve around her, but not the whole world needs to.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And that's when Diana's career starting to go straight into the toilet. many people still balme her for her bandmate's death, even though she showed up at the funeral acting like she lost more than everyone else.

I also saw both of them on Oprah, and Beyounce', IMO, looked like she just didn't want to be there while they sang this girls praises. I don't watch AI at all, so I can see just based on this motion picture how she is, but Beyounce' better get her head out of her ass before she has no career. No one will follow a stuck-up, and there are more and more people saying that this is exactly what she's become.

• Members

Wendy Williams has been talking about it on her show lately. Jennifer Holiday, who orignialy played hte role of Effie talked about how their was a little resentment from Sheryl Lee Ralph (who originally played Beyonce's part). Dreamgirls was supposed to be Sheryl's breakout role but Holiday upstaged her much like now with Beyonce and Hudson. She said life's imitating art all over again...lol

• Members

Looks like Beyonce might want to keep her mouth shut, be thankful she has a career and stop trying to rain on anyone else that wants to become a success as well.

I remember that, about Jennifer Holiday...I keep forgetting to that Entertainment Tonight and E News will always hype AI contestants that have made some sort of breakthrough....plus, with Ryan Seacrest on the helm for E News, Beyonce best believe that Jennifer Hudson's name will fall from his lips faster than hers.

Oooo, I just fast-forward to Beyonce fifteen years later: She's singing for a large crowd in a very bad thunderstorm.... oh, yeah, Diana Ross had that concert some time ago too; my bad :D:P

• Members

And that's what I'm saying. Her & her father destroyed the group, and now she seems to get an attitude every time she doesn't get all of the attention. If the other girl is better, so be it. It won't be the first time someone else stole the show from the lead.

• Members

What's so funny is that it's not just Jennifer Hudson, but just about everyone else in the cast is getting heaps of praises and Oscar buzz for their performances in Dreamgirls. And just like Venus pointed out, everyone is going to say that she's just playing herself. Big whoop!

I've been wanting to see this movie soo bad ever since the Oprah show.

• Members

Seeing this reminds me of the comment that Gloria Estefan made about People cutting her out of the picture of The VH1 Diva's concert, saying: "I guess they couldn't see me because of all of Mariah Carey's hair."

This is sooo true....It's bad when even my grandmother says, "That Bouncy girl (she can't say Beyonce for nothing) is going to be a mess just like Diana Ross and all that weave following behind her." :lol:

Bree, check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpHSTn92NyQ...ated&search

• Members

I'd like to know why she thinks she's so God-made for this role. For the love of God, she was typecast. TYPECAST! That's all. Just typecast. Beyonce... that's not necessarily a good thing. It doesn't prove anything. We know you can sing (or something... like... that), so getting in front of a videocamera and doing the same thing you do on stage doesn't make you an actress. It just makes you a pretty face.

Let me see you take on a role that's not given to you simply for doing the same shyt you do everyday, anyway... let me see you take on a meaty role that involves no singing or musical talent whatsoever. I want to see the diva EMOTE. That's when we'll see whether or not she's God-made for the acting world. 'Til then, she needs to quit acting like she's the next Meryl fcking Streep.

• Members

Another Beyonce hate thread: I love it! :lol::lol::P

She wasn't even the best singer from Destiny's Child - Kelly Rowland has far more talent.

Beyonce is very overrated, in my opinion - average singer, terrible actress, and over the top diva! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Members

I've never seen Beyonce act, so I can't comment on her talent there. But her voice is very shrill and not pleasant to listen to, especially when she starts singing all over the place and tries to "ghetto" it out. I wish some of these girls would realize you don't have to sound like you're getting some in the backdoor and think that's good singing. Some of the best singers are those that are clean and pure and don't overextend every note.

Archived