Y&R Spoiler for the Storm Storyline

• Members

I was watching the end of Y&R today, and I saw the promotion of the storyline that will be happening in two weeks

In the promo it says:DON'T GET CAUGHT IN THE STORM

Afterwards, they show Lily and Daniel in a car accident, where Lily tells him she won't leave him.

Also in the promo it shows Colleen and Professor Korbel finally giving into their temptation...

Last but not least, it will be JACK, not NICK that will be by Phyllis' side when her baby comes.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for this! I knew I should've watched live today. It sounds like it will be an interesting storyline, I just hope it isn't as awful as ATWT's perfect storm. At least it's December.

ETA:

I just realized that the Daniel/Lily spoiler is something that Christel Khalil mentioned on the supposedly fake "Official" myspace page. She said she had scenes with Michael Grazaidei with lots of stunts and that she was wet and had to work late. I forget the exact wording, it was in more detail, but it makes me believe all of that was read.

• Members

When are you going to realize that most shows piggyback off other shows? Storylines all across the board are similar to those that have recently been seen.

And I for one am glad that it will Jack by Phyllis's side. I'm beyond tired of Phyllis and Nick...and regardless if the baby is Nick's or not (and we never know, LML could turn around sometime later, having Nick lied about the paternity), there will always been a bond betwee Jack and Phyllis, whether they are together or not.

• Members

ITA! Michelle always rocks in emotional scenes and it looks like Peter will rock too. I didn't see the ATWT snow storm, but I remember seeing the promo and it was in September, which made that whole stunt unrealistic. But a winter storm in Genoa City, Wisconsin makes sense.

I'm kinda looking forward to Colleen and the Professor getting together. They been tap dancing around their feelings ever since she kissed him. Maybe this frees up JT to save victoria from that dull-ass Brad.

I'm loving Daniel and Lily in the accident and she telling him that she won't leave him. I think Nick will be the one to save Daniel since CK (Lily) let is slip on her MySpace page that Lily, Daniel and Nick were gonna be somewhere cold and wet.

This really looks like it will be good. This is typical Y&R. A not-so-good sweeps, but the month after always rocks.

• Members

Thank you....Alot of times when they have similar storylines, there's at least one show that does a much better job at it; and although I am an ATWT fan, the Winter Storm storyline wasn't all that hot to me...This, however, looks good, simply for the fact that this is when Phyllis will give birth ;):D

Archived