Y&R Spoiler for the Storm Storyline

• Members

I too am interested in seeing Colleen and Prof. Korbel. I do see her getting jealous big time if he falters and moves over to either Victoria or Amber (parish the thought of that).

Also, the reason why I didn't like the Ice Storm is because it just seem so out of the blue, and after it was all said and done, they dropped the ball on a lot of stuff that could have been discussed even further.

I know there are some fans of Phyllick, but I am no longer one of them...When they started out, yes it was HOT and new to see, however, Nick has become boring and Phyllis, who is supposed to be the fiery red-head troublemaker, one that keeps folks on their toes, has now turned into "Happy Homemaker." With Jack, there was more chemistry and they were a duo when it came to dirty deeds.

Nick is nothing like his father, well, unless you count the number of women Nick has been with like his father has...but when it comes to schemes and smarts, those traits more or less passed him by.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amazing. But it's almost Christmas time, so I'm guessing all will be good. MS and PB will rock this. They are MAGIC together.

I hope JT finds out about Colleen/professor getting it on and then decides to leave town b/c he's too heart broken :D

ETA: I told y'all Y&R was better after sweeps.

• Members

I am happy cause Summer is coming and coming the only way she knows in dramatic way.

I think it rocks cause you have Jack helping one child and Nick the other in concern of Phyllis and like some one told me it would be too easy for Nick to help Phyllis give birth, more climatic for it to be Jack.

I cant wait to see this is going to Rock and well lets just say Michelle is going to kill it.

• Members

For me I am worried that it will be worse than the Oakdale Ice Storm, The promos for the ATWT Ice Storm looked great, but when on screen it was bad, and from looking at the new Y&R promo it does not look nearly as good as the ATWT promo looked, so I think we are all in for a major let down, just like we were on ATWT. Just my 2 cents.

• Members

For some reason, even when Y&R is not at it's best, I still invest my time to the show more so than I do with ATWT and I like both shows....I can always find something in Y&R that hold my interest, and the Phyllis/Jack stuff will hold my interest...where as, nothing during the Ice Storm on ATWT help my complete attention...not one thing really kept me focused.

• Members

*Doing the happy dance.* Give me some Jack and Phyllis! Give me some Jack and Phyllis! Yay-ya-yay!

That baby is Jack's dangnabbit. No matter what they want me to believe, I'm gonna believe that that baby is Jack's til the very end. It's gonna pop out of Phyllis's womb with red hair and a swoop.

Y&R is a habit for me. No matter how bad I feel it has gotten, I still turn the crap on. I assume it's kinda like crack. Now I know how Yolanda feels.

Archived