Y&R: David Chow is..............

• Members

Actually the married man Carmen had an affair with. Neil or either Paul were asking if the man that Carmen was having an affair with could have killed her and Michael said that he doubt David Chow killed her because that would have been a crime of passion and so much time had passed since the affair came out.

I think that David Chow will come to town wanting to know who killed Carmen because they were still friends. I remember the day Michael gave her the report he got from Paul and she was on the phone with the gut she had the affair with trying to figure out who gave Michael the report. I think they still had a little something going on the side.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is great news! I had worried he'd be Carmen's brother and didn't she say he was a bad guy? I didn't want them to write him into a corner with something like that.

Hopefully since David is an executive they can put him in Newman or Jabot and see what sparks fly with the ladies there. Sharon, Dru, (sigh) Ashley and Victoria could all use a boost.

I really hope this works out for him!

• Members

Y&R needs to keep this gem!! There is so much potential in this character I see.

Like the person said above pairing him with any avaiable lady would be a dream!!!

Sharon!!!

Victoria!!!

Amber!!!!

An affair with Lauren!!!!

Ashley!!! Oh wait...they fired her...wasted opportunity

Don't screw this up Lynn!!!

• Members

This has been bugging me and it really shouldn't, so hopefully someone can set me straight. Vincent I. is playing a character whose last name is Chow. Isn't Chow an Asian surname? :unsure: I read that Vincent I. is of Puerto Rican and Sicilian descent. :unsure:

• Members

On his murder suspect board in Friday's episode, Michael listed David Chao (also an Asian surname) and his wife, so a strike against the Y&R publicist who didn't spell the name correctly in the first place. Another strike against Y&R casting for not naming him David Ciao, taking advantage of Vincent's Italian heritage, or by making him Carmen's brother, bringing in his Hispanic heritage and their traditionally strong familial bonds.

However, I think the Chao family adopted David, making his biological parentage wide open, to eventually tie into an established GC family. Kay's nightmares about a crying baby, eventually leading her to believe she gave up a second child, as well as the picture of her tall, dark and handsome late husband Philip, leads me to believe David may very well be a Chancellor! :)

And yes, IA that David and Sharon would be muy caliente! :)

• Members

It's either someone no one suspects is Carmen's killer, a disposable character, or an established character is convicted, but not punished so s/he stays in GC. Which is better? Neither really! I just want to see a good introduction to David's character, in a way which longtime Y&R fans will want him to stay for a long, long time. I'm already there, as a newer Y&R fan! :)

• Members

Vincent Izzarry and Sharon Case! That would be hott! :D

I would LOVE! for Nick to get Jealous of Sharon and David.

I hope they keep him longer than his contract. That is ironic that his name on Y&R is David lol. I was reading someone's post and it said David and i was thinking they screwed up and were saying David from AMC. I guess that was my goof up.

Archived