ATWT: Holden Rumor

• Members

Are you ready for the shocking secret that the writers what us to think it is? :rolleyes::unsure:

Holden is learning how to dance, and this Tea person must be the person teaching him.

So far this is just a rumor, but it really would not surprise me in the least the way this show is going right now, How do you make the show more boring, well lets have Holden learn how to dance :rolleyes: . Sure it is a sweet thing to do for Lily, but still how boring can you get.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OH this is so exic...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

z

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Please dear Lord think of something better to do with this couple Jean!! Dancing...um Holden should already know how to dance. You mean to tell me that Lucinda's daughter married the man three times and they never danced at their first two weddings. Jean...Chris seriously???

• Members

Passante talks about how she believes she has this great knowledge of history, yet, she can't even remember it the majority of the time when she creates storylines. This is by far the worse storyline I've seen for Holden and Lily, and once again, they have Jade right in the middle of it. No offense, but we don't need to see the teens in every storyline that is supposed to be about various characters.

Archived