Days:Spoilers for wk of 12/11

• Members

SPOILERS for the week after next:

Steve and Kayla make love after he tells her that he remembers everything about their life together.

Willow sets fire to Shawn's apartment after he asks her to move out because he loves Belle. Willow is arrested, and Bo and Hope invite Shawn to move back home.

John and Marlena discover the DiMera crypt empty. That night, John overpowers Rico, who is about to kill them, and learns that Stefano is in a hospital, where Marlena approaches him.

Kate finds Philip in the Kiriakis mansion and hears from Victor of his scheme to get Claire. As Mimi and Max investigate Victor's secret, the garage is trashed and they disappear.

Sami overhears EJ on the phone with Stefano.

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/dustinsoa...nov2906/#172126

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The question in my mind is, does he really remember?

YAY! I sense a long-awaited Shelle reunion arriving. Not only does this indicate that Bo and Hope will be back together for Christmas, but also that Shawn will be back to his usual senses. I'm hoping they can all move on problem-free for sometime.

:o Stefano isn't dead? :rolleyes:

I don't understand how Victor thinks he can snatch Claire away to give her to Phillip. The only way I can think of is through kidnapping. I don't see how it is possible legally. What court would honestly give a child to someone that isn't her biological parent, when the real parents are around and caring for the child together.

... and Sami becomes the next target!

• Members

Amazing, just amazing. I keep wondering if the show has secretly somehow taped Joe Mascolo in some scenes with John or Marlena and if he will actually appear on-screen sometime to shock the hell out of the fans. That'd be awesome, but I wonder if they could keep it under wraps? They could've done an off-set location shoot so ppl wouldnt see him at the studios or something....here's hoping so! haha. So glad to hear about the movement in the Shawn/Willow/Belle story. These spoilers are the big movements DAYS needs!

• Members

Thanks for the spoilers, Angie.....

I'm glad to see that Bo/Hope have their reunion sometime next week or the week after, if they ask Shawn to move back in with them.

I'm excited for the next few weeks, or as I call them Hogan's moving weeks (think Tiger Woods' moving day)....

• Members

Eeeek, I'm so excited about Stefano/John & Marlena. I am just loving Marlena more than usual lately. She's feisty, sassy, that's the character I fell in love with. I love that she's with John whether he's in danger or she is. It's a partnership just like they were from the beginning.

• Members
:rolleyes:

YES! I knew Willow would be getting some story soon. She wasn't put on contract for nothing. I can't wait to see Annie Burgstede bad B) Damn Shawn for falling for Belle again :rolleyes: same old, same old...

Sucks that Joe won't be there, but whatever...

I'm glad Kate finds out about Philip. I like Victor and Kate working together dirty.

More hints of the next Stefano and Marlena :D

Archived