Days:Spoilers for wk of 12/11

• Members

Ye have little faith in Hogan. I think Hogan has struck a goldmine with Willow. He knows it. I know it. Ryan and a few other fans know it too. It'll just take a while for the rest of you to know it.

How could this mean Willow's going? She's a scorned woman. Shawn basically tells her that he's been using her for months to get over Belle. Too bad he can't. Willow's out for revenge and I can't wait!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Willow's no gold mine as long as the current actress stays in the role. She's pretty much universally hated on the boards I visit, and I've checked out some others I don't even post at just to see if it's an isolated sentiment. It's not. Granted, I can't go everywhere, but everything I've seen shows that people can't stand her.

I do, however, have all kinds of faith in Hogan. I love him so far!! I think he'll come to his senses and rid us of her sooner than later.

• Members

Oh, Willow could be the universally acclaimed actress and still be hated due to her insurgency into Shelle ... sigh. That's the way the cookie crumbles. I think she is pretty, talented and built better than any of the female characters. Actually, since I'm not yet a Shelle fan, I think she is interesting and can hardly wait for her story to be revealed.

• Members

Not at all liking Willow, but that may change...I figured that Willow's jealousy would cause her to create more problems for Shawn.

I'm loving Days now...for awhile I thought the show would never revive back to how it used to be; I'm glad that it's slowly making it's way back to being a fan favorite.

I hope that Steve actually remembers Kayla...I am one of the folks that remember the romance of Steve and Kayla (even if I was very young) and yes, I do want them to reunite. It's not that I don't like Billie with Steve, I do see some chemistry, however, I have always liked the chemistry that Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans have had.

Now in essence to the DiMera storyline...I actually love the fact that it's not revolved around Tony DiMera, but around someone else. EJ is wicked; however, when it comes to his taunts against other characters (the Lockharts) I love it. I'm always going to root for the Brady's/Blacks/Carvers when it comes to going against the DiMeras, however, this storyline is really worth watching and staying tuned in to.

• Members

This has nothing to do with Willow interfering with Shelle. I could care less about that factor. It has everything to do with that fact that the actress is annoying in her delivery and to look at. If it was a different actress, I wouldn't care that much. Shelle together or apart is no different to me. I think the actors are both great. What isn't great is seeing this newbie muck up her screen time. I can't stomach watching her at all.

Archived