Grey's Anatomy Looking To Replace Isaiah Washington?

Ryan

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Isaiah Washington has to recieve some form of punishment for his actions.

If it's termination from the show...so be it.

No one needs to be physicaly and verbally abused at their work place.

Screw that! :angry:

Some things can be over looked in some cases.

But this ain't one of them.

I know I wouldn't want to work with someone that was violent or used slurs.

I wouldn't take that horse pile. No way!

What if the N word was used instead of the gay slur?

Say 'Izzy' said that about 'Bailey'...called her the N word.

I know I would go ape poop all over the place!

There is things you just don't say to people.

- Hello Mel Gibson...my buns left you this message...

they said you could kiss them hard and to enjoy hell when you get there. :)

I may want to call Sally at work a beaver bag for being late all the time...

I would like to tell married Jim that his

secretly punching Mark's doughnuts in his office isn't so 'secretly'...

I would love to tell Tom that his poop does indeed stink,

and to please come off that high horse so I can smack him upside his head a few dozen times...

Or if I hear one more story from Pam in accounting about her dog Mr. Puggles,

I will strangle her with one of her 'fun sweaters'!

Some things you just don't bring into the work place.

Save it for when you are clocked out.

That's when you can take the gloves off and whoop those buns.

You can't be fired then for giving Sally the beat down then.

Anyone can be replaced.

The show will go on and it will be better off without that douche.

I say bring on a new actor.

Hopefully one that has some manners. <_<

• Members

OH-MY-GOSH. I totally didn't think of that, Toadstool. Did Kim make less than all the other gals? If so, that would have really been grounds to hate SJP! But I wouldn't blame SJP...all that girl did was take off her clothes and simulate sex. I HARDLY call about 80 percent of her "Sex" days as true 'acting.' Heck, 'in real life,' KC just seems way too obsessed with sex. It's like she MUST have attention 24 hours a day on her, and it must have to do with sex. She has such a one-track mind, at least, she wants people to think that, given her choice of projects and the things she says in interviews. And what is she 55?

• Members

I don't remember the full story, JSF. I seem to recall that SJP was getting a lot more than the other three who were getting the same. Here's where my memory fails me: either Kim wanted more $ than the other two OR she wanted all three to have a better deal OR she wanted some share of the profits. In any case, it was about not getting enough money and in the end the whole feature film project was scrapped.

It looks like we've effectively steered this thread way-off subject! You and I are probably the worst offenders for hijacking threads :lol:

I'd suggest we start another about SATC but I honestly don't remember enough of the details.

• Members

OMG, I have GOT to Google this juicy drama, Toadstool. I can't believe I only heard about it until now. (Of course, just six months ago I finally learned that Cynthia Nixon was a lesbian). Anyway, if it was a demand to get all three to earn more, if not the same as SJP, of course I'll think that's ridiculous, as she was a producer on the show for a while, and would naturally deserve more.

• Members

You have this idea about liberals vs conservatives always arguing. I just thought I would bring that up b/c I get along with both liberals and conservatives. Its not always about politics, there are countless other subjects people [!@#$%^&*] about behind the scenes. I am a liberal, but half of the people I hang with are conservatives.

You being a journalists I thought for sure you would have known about the SJP and KC feud.

Exactly why I dislike KC so much!

• Members

Whatever you say about KC, her best moment was when she was sweating like an athlete and took off the wig. She did the cancer story quite well. I didn't think much of her up until then but after that I loved her. My favourite characters were always Charlotte and Miranda, and I loved their spouses - Steve's poopie stains and all. Harry won my heart when he told Charlotte that poor little Elizabeth Taylor had been working sooo hard to win that dog show, and that she needed to get out and play with the other dogs.

• Members

From what I heard SJP was promoted to a producer and got jealous because the charater of Samantha got more attention then Carrie the main character of the series. So she derailed alot of the upcoming idea's for the character of Samantha and put the focus more on Carrie and less on Samantha.

I think there was also some jealousy over money as well. Behind the scens sabotage back stabbing type of stuff typically.

Patrick Dempsey and T.R. Knight are more important to the series then Isaiah is. If it's too be done fine. I really wouldn't care for the loss of Burke or Isaiah. He isn't the most defining character/actor in the series at all. Easily recasted or replaced.

• Members

I agree, Toadstool. I actually felt for the character during the wig scene. It was well done, and even I have to admit KC did a good job with it. But still...ugh!

Skin, I am so intrigued! And may I say, BEST soap opera for me right now! It's like a nice surprise and twist each time I visit this thread! More dish with each thread view!! I love it!!! And SJP...daaaaang, that's harsh. And I almost hate to side with KC but dang, SJP would be biased as producer and 'main character.' It wasn't right for her to throw out Sam storylines just to be a (expletive deleted). If true, that is HARSH.

Archived