2.(2) B&B 3.1

3.(5) DOOL 2.6

4.(3) ATWT 2.5

5 (3) GH 2.4

5 (5) OLTL 2.4

5.(7) AMC 2.4

8.(8) GL 2.2

9.(9) PSNS 1.5

I suspect they will post the complete file pretty soon. DOOL is looking good.

All ABC soaps seem to be in a race for the bottom. GH is probably a little off because of Wednesday and the news conference.

• Members

Thanks Toups and Lskreet for checking thise numbers :) .

I knew something was up with Days and Passions numbers. Great week for NBC!!1

Congrats go Days and Hogan!!! This is hopefully the beginning of bigger things and +2 in his first full week is excellent. Back in 3rd place on our own is nice and everything else is looking good. Even though Passions is pretty bad right now I still want to see it do well so good for them.

I am hoping GL has a good week and passes all of ABC and I am also hoping ATWT climbs along with Days to pass B&B. Both those shows are much better then B&B IMO.

• Members

I know I'm repeating myself but what Young and the Restless is doing these days is really interesting. Look at their numbers. At a time when most soaps are just hanging on, they are picking up viewers again. They are 1 million viewers a day ahead of their nearest competitor. They have almost, not quite, but almost twice as many viewers a day as OLTL and AMC.

I watch Y&R about once a month, and it's very good. I know part of it is the time the show is on, but a whole lot of it is that it is a good show. There is something to be said for doing something that works.

• Members

Y&R is well acted and well written. The stories are multigenerational and from the little I've viewed seem to make sense. For example can you imagine Niki in the room with her children and not acknowledging they are there? They appear to do all right that ABC does all wrong.

• Members

I have watched the show for about 13 years and I was in love with it earleir this year but since May it has been crap so I totally agree.

I also agree about Passions. I am shocked they jumped but them going down in the ratings will not make changes happen. They are already low enough and any lower will just increase the cancellation risk so I don't want to see them do badly. Usually I would advocate lower numbers to force changes but they are low enough and should really be lower but I guess I feel sorry for them :lol: .

Nevertheless, I am happy for Days and hope it continues. Hope the catfight and word of mouth brought more fans in :) .

Archived