Criminal Minds: Discussion Thread

• Administrator

I love this show too. I caught up on all five seasons in the past 3 months. Love AJ Cook! She's so gorgeous! :wub: I really hope Thomas Gibson gets noticed for the 100th episode where Hotch's on the phone with his son and ex-wife, just before Foyettte kills his ex-wife.

So yeah, if anyone wants to talk Criminal Minds, I'd certainly love to. :)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Ohhh...that's a good idea! I kinda miss Elle/Lola Glaudini...mainly because she always wore tight clothes. LOL

So what are everyone's favorite episodes?

Some of mine are:

- The episodes with The Reaper/Foyette, especially "100"

- "Lo-Fi"/"Mayham": The terrorist group in NY

- "Pleasure Is My Business": Sexy Brianna Brown as hooker who killed her clients

- The episodes with David Carradine/Frank

- "Penelope": Penelope gets shot

- "The Big Game"/"Revelations": The episodes with James Vanderbeek

- "The Uncanny Valley": The real life dolls

I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.

• Members

Toups I agree about Thomas's performance in "100". He was completely amazing. It's like the 5 previous years of Hotch being all stoic and unemotional came out at one time. And he knocked it out of the park. That said, I've still only been able to watch the episode once. It was the most intense episode of any show I've ever seen and I need to get some distance before I try to see it again. (Although that prolly makes no sense to anyone but me. LOL)

This season my fav episode (and actually of the whole series) has been Slave of Duty, which was the one immediately after "100". I thought Haley's funeral was done really well and I love the scene of Hotch having Jack blow his mom a kiss at the cemetery. So poignant and sad. I also enjoyed the case that night and Emily kicking the UNSUB's butt when they caught him.

I'm glad that Hotch is back in charge of the team though. Morgan did an admirable job as team leader, but it felt wrong to have him be in charge.

• 3 months later...
  • Administrator

My AJ. :( I love AJ and she's one of the most of beautiful woman on TV - I just loved staring at her.

You what they should do to save money, get rid of Joe Mantegna.

Oh well, I'm sure AJ will be on a never tv show - she's beautiful and talent. I just hope it will be on a show I watch.

• Members

That's true, I'm surprised they didn't consider replacing Montegna. The cast has a lot of chemistry, that's one of the main things I enjoy when I can make it through an episode of this show. Changing that is going to be problematic.