Criminal Minds: Discussion Thread

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

They had to get the 2 million per episode for Charlie Sheen somewhere. :wacko:

I had been a faithful viewer since the beginning of the show, but I watched the first episode of this season and quit. It isn't the same without AJ there. And now of course, Paget is gone too. I don't understand CBS at all. Do ANY of their primetime shows have a strong female lead character other than The Good Wife? And they just started another new show last week that has 4 male leads. It's really ridiculous!

Edited by Becki

• Members

I have noticed the feel of the show is different. They introduce us to the "unsub" very early in the episode. This is the first season I have actually watched every week because I discovered it on one of the many reruns on A&E and ION, so I didn't necessarily always see it in order. I don't remember the reveal always being early on every single episode.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

They left you hanging. Penelope seemed to be leaning towards taking a job elsewhere because she was sick of the nasty things she had to see. At the end we saw Rossi talking to JJ and her telling him that she is coming back.

• 2 weeks later...