Criminal Minds: Discussion Thread

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Yay to Paget being back too!

I was happy to see JJ back in the finale (great shot of her legs! LOL) but I wish they didn't show AJ's name in the credits because that ruin the surprise (I didn't think she would be back until next season).

Man this season sucked big time - I think there was only one arc story (Prentiss' exit). And the individual episodes weren't interesting either.

You know, the show is going into its 7th season - they could afford to do more story arcs and character based stuff. I hope the new showrunner (Erica Messer) will make next season good.

• Members

I've never understood why we didn't see more of their lives outside the BAU. I mean we got glimpses here and there and of course the big arc with the Reaper (which I hated!!) killing Hotch's wife, but we've very rarely seen what they do when they leave work.

• Members

One of the problems with showing their outside lives is that the show needs to be consistent and I don't think they're very good at that. When Prentiss came on she was basically a mole reporting to Strauss because she wanted a job with the BAU but last season we find out she was a super deep cover agent for Interpol. Then there's Hotch's brother who we saw once and never heard from again even after his wife was murdered. We have Reid's magically disappearing headaches from this season which I guess got cured by the same thing that got rid of his Dilaudid addiction.

CM is my favorite procedural (I consider L&O:SVU a comedy now) but they suck at continuity.

And yes, big yay for the return of Paget!

• 4 months later...
  • Members

In all honestly, people in that line of work probably don't have much of a personal life. It looks like we are getting a little of it this especially, so far mostly with Rossi. We have seen his house twice and now he is going to have to deal with his ex-wife and her ALS. That will bring up a whole issue because if he follows her wishes to not let her suffer after a certain point.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

Bye CM! So [!@#$%^&*] done! Second consecutive year you chose to squander two hours of television, and to kill off Strauss?! Not necessary! Bastards!

Off the DVR, and I'm gonna have to find another way to get my Shemar fix! This show has been garbage for far too long!!!!!

Edited by ChitHappens

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I quickly fell of the "!@#$%^&*] CM" wagon, but I have to say that this was quite a premier. The ending was a very nice twist with a follow up this week. Twins! I will watch Wednesday and then take it week by week.

Shemar is just so damn beautiful! I hope to see him running soon with a gun in hand (wish we could find a reason to have him on horseback with a rifle - wonder who I can contact about that).

• 9 months later...