Criminal Minds: Discussion Thread

• Members

The CM fans are in a huge uproar over this decision too. I mean HUGE! There's a petition (at over 33,000 folks now) and Nina Tassler may have to move to another country by the time they get done with her. LOL..

I can't say I blame them. Strong female role models are hard to find on TV anytime of day or night, so for CBS to take 2 of them off this show at once is plain stupid. Add to that the spin off and the fact that the same network that can't pay these two CAN pay domestic abuser Charlie Sheen $2 million bucks...it smacks of cheap sexism.

Edited by Becki

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I near Garica will be getting a bigger role plus doing the spinoff but i still think this will hurt the show really bad.

Prentiss only being on now and agian will hurt them story wise than A.J but hardcore fans love her and whne y P.O hardcore fans your in TROUBLE!

BTW all the show are losing female cast members in order to pay Charile "FREAKING" Sheen 2 mill an episode!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Melissa Claire Egan and Robert Newman to guest on the November 3rd episode:

http://soapoperadige.../news/breaking/

GL's Newman, AMC's Egan Guest-star on CRIMINAL MINDS

Robert Newman (ex-Josh, GL) and Melissa Claire Egan (Annie, AMC) will guest-star on the Nov. 3 episode of CRIMINAL MINDS. Newman stars as Sheriff Salters, a no-nonsense former Marine. Egan will play exotic dancer Tara Dice. CRIMINAL MINDS airs on Wednesdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.

Edited by Zendall Fan

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Prentiss. :( I'm glad she didn't really die (which I totally fell for it when JJ told everyone, but when knew it was faked when JJ and that moment with Hotch). Was happy to see my beautiful AJ Cook again though. CBS was so stupid to get rid of her and Paget.

• Members

They cut her episodes back. I guess they had actually asked her to stay through the rest of the season's episodes but she decided to try her hand at pilot season. She did book a pilot. Someone pointed out that Ashley is a combination of Emily and JJ, and they can pay her way less than the other two.

Has anyone been able to get into the spinoff yet?

Edited by jcar03