Days of our Lives Casts Stefano DiMera's Long-Lost Son, Etc.

• Members

I am with those who think Tony shouldn't be back... No matter how much they try to redeem Tony, in my eyes I will always hate him. The Tony/Andre switch would be ridiculous. It is not necessary!

Besides, isn't Tony still in jail? Well, have him killed in a jail fight... :P:D

Maybe that is what could bring Stefano out of hiding.. his son's death!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay guys, let's stop the fanfic wars. Not everybody reads them, and this topic is for the discussion of Benjy and Nick coming on.

As for Tony, I think that character's time has come and gone and he should stay far, far away from Salem. It's time for the new generation of DiMeras to step forward.

• Members

My opinion.

1. I have helped Phoenix write alot of the stories since Phoenix has allowed me to come on-board, and I can tell you from personal choice that the John/Roman story, the real Stefano, and the CA 2 story took much time to blend together. We are a team, in every since of the word, and I for one will take offense when someone who doesn't like my story or Pheonix's story degrades it in a nasty manner. If you, Drew, didn't like it, cool. If you want to put Tony, or Stefano, or George Bush in your blog, do your thing. But, I guess all that Phoenix and maybe Keith is syaing is that going by history, that was not the real Count Antony DiMera. Now, he did act like Andre DiMera, becuase Andre was a nutcase, but not Tony. But, get down like you live. I will look forward to seeing how you accomplish your story.

2. I also think that we need to stop with all of the nastiness that has been going on. I have noticed that there are not as many people on SON as it used to be, and I feel that it is because we have forgotten how to agree to disagree. We are spending too much time trying to argue people into seeing our point, and it's not necessary. Let's all go back to havig passionate debates, but then leave the debate as friends.

3. I enjoy writing Salem Lives, and now really think we should now have a seperate forum for the blogs, so we don't take up space going back and forth about a blog storyline. It would be benificial to all that love reading the blogs, and they can give their passionate, yet RESPECTFUL, opinions on each blog.

Well, have fun all. Can't wait for The Phoenix's return. :)

• Members

I am going to say one more thing and then drop it.

I stated my opinion on Salem Lives, just like we state our opinions on the real soap operas. You may say that I hurt Phoenix or Roman's feelings, but does anyone consider Megan McTavish or Jim Reilly's feelings when they insult their writings? No.

SON is a message board where topics are discussed. Not everyone is going to have the same opinion and debates are allowed on this board. It is those that take things personal that make the boards not fun. If you're offended by my post, then I'm sorry, but I will not change my style. This is me. I'll let you know beforehand, don't get offended by what I say. It's my opinion and you shouldn't take things personally. I find criticism on blogs great, whether it's bad or good. The good criticism gives you confidence and the bad gives you something work on for the future.

That's my piece. Take or leave it.

• Members

Well, gues t is time to get back on topic, but anyway, it is the writers choice what they do and how they do it, Drew can do it his way with Tony and others can do it their way with Tony, as revealed today in my blog I went the Andre route too, but I did it not because of laziness, but because I have plans for Andre. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Now, I'm not gonna discuss Tony in this thread anymore, so I guess I will just move along.

• Members

Speaking of Stefano, youtube now has some classic clips from Stefano's island in 1984 (three clips with Daphne DiMera dying, Liz singing and mourning, Nurse Hunnicutt threatening Anna while Andre pretends to be Tony, and the real Tony mourning Daphne). Two clips show the "death" of Roman Brady and one of Peter Reckell's most awesome scenes on the beach.

Archived