Y&R: Gloria Haters REJOICE!

• Members

Read at SC!

SOD is reporting that Judith Chapman (Gloria) has decided against renewing her contract and will be departing the show early next year. No mention if the character will be written out or if there will be a recast.

Let me guess an ex-Knots Landing actress will take her place. :rolleyes: Don't blame JC for not renewing though.

ETA: Whoops appearantly this may not be true. Sorry guys.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Which means he rstory should be ending soon. Nopw we know why the skin cream has been brought back up recently. I hope she gets exactly what's coming to her. I also hope Katherine and Jill feel real stupid for backing her up all this time. Gloria will probably end up going to prison for what she's done, so Michael and Kevin don't end up there, probably as a plee-bargin.

• Members

Praise Jesus! Even as a huge Joan Van Ark fan, I don't think she or anyone else could salvage what Chapman has done to this character. Plus Joan hates Lynn Latham so as long as she's writing the show I wouldn't hold my breath.

I just hope this ends up being true and we can finally get this poison off of our screen! I hope she pays for every single thing she's done!

• Members

If Judith does leave I would hope Latham wouldn't recast. Use this as an opportunity to get rid of the gold digging [!@#$%^&*] once and for all. They are already dropping hints her evil skin cream dealings will be out in the open soon enough. Oh how I yearn for the day that Fisher woman is off our screens!

• Members

If this is true, then I can't really blame Judith Chapman for not wanting to renew. There's really no telling how she felt about her role of Gloria....I can't imagine that she likes playing a character so comical (almost Lucille Ball like to be) to the point where she comes off dumb all the time.

I recall her in other soap roles, where she played strong, manipulative roles, not someone that was bafoonish.

I too, hope they do not recast the role of Gloria Fisher. In all honesty, Michael and Kevin would be better off not having her in the picture; the three of them were just a hot mess together, and it's time to break that whole family up a bit.

Archived