ATWT: Looks like the rumors were truth.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly, I've thought all the way through that there was something hot but oh-so-wrong about Emily & Paul. For me, that still holds true. While I pretty much hate Emily's character when she's with Paul, there is an electricity with them that just isn't there with Meg. Howarth & Wilson have much more chemistry when their characters are at odds.

I think a Meg/Mike relationship could be fruitful. Simon wouldn't be a bad choice either. Meg/Henry, I don't think I'd quite buy that. But I'd take anything to get her away from Paul. Please, oh PLEASE let him blame Meg for this in some way.

• Members

I'm guessing my opinion isn't going to be popular. But I don't get why Meg couldn't just let Paul give Emily what she needed/wanted for a couple of weeks until the baby was born. She had her man, and this was for the sake of this baby's health. It's not like he wanted to do it because he cares so much about Emily. He did it for the baby. He was caught in the middle wanting to do everything possible for this baby to come into this worl ok, and at the same time trying to please Meg who didn't approve of anything he did. I like Meg, but she's been a pain in the butt lately.

• Members

Hot but oh so wrong, good way to describe them IMO! I find them so fascinating, and really the show has not touched on their history as much as they should (James? When his former mistress was pregnant with his grandchild?)

I have SOME hope that there will end up being some kind of loophole (I believe that Craig is also in the hospital next week...so hey, you never know lol)...and the little one will show up alive at some point. Like PEm's karma for the baby switch, have their own baby kept from them.

A slight hope at this point but a twinge lol

• Members

I'm not sure I care about who Paul ends up with, and like someone said, it's always sad when a baby dies, but I am kind of glad that Emily loses the baby. It's been really difficult to watch her running around free and using that baby as leverage with Paul after all the crummy things she's done this past year. I don't care if it tears Meg and Paul apart or not. I'm just happy they're not bringing a baby into this mess.

Archived