ATWT: Looks like the rumors were truth.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One can only hope. I friggin love Meg & Marie Wilson and I want her as far away from Paul as possible. Though the pairing seemed semi-interesting at first, I grew to hate it very quickly. I can't stand how Paul makes Meg act- she's getting to be almost as bad as Emily with him. PLEASE- get her out of his orbit & put her with someone knew- maybe Mike or Simon or throw her back with Dusty. ANYONE but Paul Ryan.

• Members

:(

I'm not a fan of Paul or Emily, but it's really sad when a baby dies. Besides, I was really looking forward to their spawn causing trouble in Oakdale for years to come.

Hopefully this will get Meg out of their orbit. I hope she finds another man. Paul and Emily just drag her down.

• Members

I've been hoping they'd do this for a LONG time! Emily has been DESTROYED by this pairing with Paul. Having the two characters tied together for life would forever ruin the character of Emily.

Now lets hope that they can completely remove her from Paul and Meg's story.

• Members

I think what interests me about this whole storyline is: When Paul/Emily first got together, everyone talked of how they have such amazing chemistry. Two months later, they want either him or her to find a new love. Then...along comes Paul/Meg. Everyone talks of how hot they are together. How they sizzle!, they say. Now...they want him or her to find a new love.

:lol: It just intrigues me how rapidly fanbases get tired of a couple.

• Members

Well, may be hooking up Jack and Em would make Jack appreciate how relatively sane Carly is.

But otherwise, it's ooky. I vote Meg/Henry. Or even Meg/Mike, since I really hate Matie.

I don't think it's so much about fan bases being fickle...after months of hearing the same conversations over and over, it sucks the life out of the couple. I kind of figured Paul would end up using Meg up quickly. They're all about his life, his problems, his need to control everything. It's gotten old.

Archived