America's Next Top Model Cycle 7

Sweet_VeeVee24

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So far, I have liked each one that has won...I was so glad that Jade from last season didn't get the spot...she was a hot mess. I like Danni...yeah, she's really lost her accent; I guess all that pressure to turn down her twang really took effect.

That runway show was a trip..I was cracking up when Miss J was out there doing that scream from the bellows of hell. Miss Jay was fierce...oh, as he would say F.I.E.R.C.E!

• Members

I had a feeling Melrose was not going to win. She was strong, but not very likable to many, kinda like Jade. Though, Jade grew on me. I liked this season because I love top moodel, but it was somewhat lackluster, seemed to go too fast. I think the first two seasons were the best, I hope they get back to that again.

• Members

I figured Melrose wasn't going to win simply because everyone thought she had it in the bag...the only reason why she was strong was because she knows how to 'practice' to give them every right pose....Nigel said, anyone can give the phtographers what they want, but at some point it becomes redundant because the model doesn't grow.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I just watched this cycle on Vh1. Melrose is the most robbed non-winner yet. Hate her or love her, that girl rocked this whole season. And she was, for the most part, flawless. They basically said "She's too good. She did everything we ask of her, but...she did it too well." Horribly unfair to her!

• Members

JMO, but I agree with what Jay and Nigel said...You can't be that much of a perfectionist in the world of modeling; that doesn't give a person a chance to grow. I couldn't stand Melrose from the first day she lipped off to Jay Manuel....and her attitude reeked of conceit. There were some other folks that shouldn't have stayed in it as long; but I could see that Melrose wasn't going to be chosen...Just by the attitudes the panel showed towards the end. Also, last cycle, Danielle was rocking her photos too, but as the cycle was coming to a head, the panel started having many doubts about her; testing her, etc...they did the same thing to Caridee...and both of those girls won.

• Members

I could see where you are coming from, at the end of the day, I think Melrose is a better model. She is just so talented, IMO. Just because it came natural to her and she worked harder than the other girls and was VOCAL about how much harder she worked, I think she was penalized.

Anyone know where you can get some ANTM banners?

• Members

Oh, I totally knew Brooke had no chance. I still can't believe they sent her home as her graduation was happening simultaneously! That was a little too much. They should have given her an extra week ON PRINCIPLE!

I liked Jaeda and loved Anchal. But my fav. was Melrose.

Agreed about this season being BLEH. If I didn't have every episode back to back, I wouldn't have watched.

• 1 month later...

Archived