America's Next Top Model Cycle 7

Sweet_VeeVee24

• Members

I think this show is "okay"....

but I hate how they (Nigel, Jay, Tyra) all seem to come across so snotty, like they are the #1 at everything they do.

And they make such horrible mistakes where you just think..."Why did they do that?" Like cutting Jaeda's hair. I mean...before: she was one of the best...but after the haircut, it totally sabatoged her self confidence and yet they blame HER?! Ridiculous.

Not to mention how FULL OF HERSELF Tyra is...

UGH!

....LOL..................

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You have to remember that they do a lot of this for suspense factor; like the challenges...pure shock value to get the viewers to wonder who will break...At times I seriously think they already know who they want ahead of time...especially as seasons pass....For instance, there's always at least two/three drama queens; two which struggle throughout each photo shoot, while one takes 'perfect' pictures each and everytime. We had that with Bre, Jade, and with Monique and Melrose. Danielle who struggled with her photos at first and suddenly blossomed was the primary focus for her speech, which made viewers think that she wasn't going to be chosen....At times, I think there is a pattern with who they want and what they want the viewers to think.

Tyra, I like her, regardless; just as I like Miss J. Alexander and Jay Manuel...I don't really like Twiggy nor do I like Nigel a lot of the times...I especially didn't like how he acted in the last episode regarding CariDee's hypothermia. It just showed me that he wanted to find a way to put her in her place because she got under his skin with that comment she made; and yes, it was a cutting unnecessary comment, however, like he tells them over and over again, you have to let things roll off your back and move on. That's what he should have done.

• Members

She said to him during the matador photo shoot, "Is that the stick you pulled out of youra** from the last judging panel?" You could tell he was offended because he quickly left to get ready to set up for the shoot.

Also, if you watched that episode, you would have heard Jay Manuel talking about how her comment was not only rude, but a very disrespectful thing to say to a photographer or anyone that could be someone that is looking at a model as a potential hire...but it was even more disrespectful considering that he's also the judge that can determine if Tyra keeps her or not.

• Members

I met CariDee yesterday! I'm from Fargo, so she must be back visiting. She was shopping in the store I work in. She was so sweet. I told her how much we've been rooting for her and how stupid Tyra is for her "from Fargo" comment regarding the cold pool. I'm like, "it's not like we role around in the snow in our skimpy dresses!" and her boyfriend was immediately like "I know!" It was cute.

Anyway, it was funny to see how fast word spread that she was in the store. Everybody wanted to see the girl from ANTM! She's like a celebrity for us, lol. That's Fargo for you! She better win!

• Members

Wendy Williams spoiled the ending today on her show. I tuned out bc I didnt want to know, but I do know that....

W

A

R

N

I

N

G

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

Eugenia is the last one eliminated and the finale will be between Melrose and Caridee. Apparently there will be a catfight between tehm following the runway. That sounds good. Im in the minority, but I hope Melrose wins it. She takes great pictures and has a strong presence

• Members

I noticed that every cycle the girl who didn't start out well always ends up in the final 3. Sure Eugenia has improved but there were other girls who took way better picture who deserve to still be there. Just because she has "potential" is no reason to keep her around. I have potential coming out of my a$$, that doesn't mean I would be a good model(on top of the fact that I'm short, fat, and about to be 30) :D . Anyhoo, I hope CariDee wins. She takes beautiful pictures, she's got a lot of personality and she really wants it.

• Members

Wohoo Caridee!! I liked Melrose up until she threw a hissy fit last episode and this episode with the whole Caridee-rip-in-dress thing. Caridee obviously didn't do it on purpose. Oh, and Dani looked/sounded terrible! She has no personality anymore.

• Members

Melweed was FIERCE on that runway!

I'm glad she lost. She was so FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! And her ever present smile made me want to punch her teeth out.

Go CariDee!!!!!

Overall, this was a crappy cycle.... C3 and C6 remain my favorites.

• Members

Melrude was so obnoxious...as Nigel said, she's a performer, and you can't be a performer all the time. Plus she smiles so fake...fact is, she's a pretty fake person...and her whole attitude about the rip in the dress; things like that happen on the runway; and she broke down..she acted so silly.

Plus, Melrose thought she had it in the bag, cheesing all big and bad, then BOOM, her butt got the run snatched right from under her feet....

CariDee may have her quirks, but she deserved to win...

Archived